*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 26, 2009

Another Card for Paige...

Here's another sweet card for Paige, you can read her story on Erin's blog! Remember, you don't have to be a blogger or even a stamper....you or your children could write a poem, draw a picture or just about anything to lift a little girl's spirits! For my card I used this sweet little mouse from our very own lovely Lori Boyd! How cool is that!!!!

A few weeks ago she offered it as a freebie....thank you Lori!!!! I used K&co papers and prisma pencils, a MS punch and a bit of ribbon! I thought it turned out pretty and girly, I hope Paige likes it!
I enjoyed using this sweet little image and can't wait to see where the Lord is going to lead Lori with her designing!!!

Here are a few challenges I played along with...
Technostamper's Monday Lunchtime sketch challenge, I really like Mary Jo's sketches!!!
Think Ink Tuesday~1 image, 2 diff ribbon, 3 layers and scallops!
Pollycraft Mondaychall.~colors; black, white + one other.
Paperplay chall~spotty, ok only the bottom half of my card is spotty, hope that counts!
Secret Crafter Sat~animal antics!

I hope you have a chance to send Paige a card if you haven't yet! Spreading Joy is a great thing!
Blessings!!!!

Drool Alerts*******************************************

Doodle Palace is offering a yummy candy, Check it out HERE!

Squigglefly is at it again!!!! More fun, more new releases and more candy!!!! ShyBears are coming to Squigglefly!! I'm soooo excited to be part of this awesome digital design team!!!
Check it out HERE! The fun starts on Sunday!!!!

Susana's Custom Art & Card Design will be releasing some new Elisabeth Bell & Victoria Case exclusive SCACD stamps on Tuesday, Sept 29!!!!! And there is HUGE candy being offered right NOW.......click HERE to get in on it!!!!!
No, I'm not part of the team any longer....but I just {{heart}} those ladies so much!!!! And Susana's service is excellent!

Even more candy.....

Lora of Lora's Cards is having a 'just because' candy!! Lora, you're such a sweetheart! Check it out!!! Delish!

***************That's it for today***Be Blessed***********************

25 comments:

Heather said...

Really cute card. That image makes me smile!!

Donna said...

Delightful little card Maria, such a sweet image (I downloaded this too) and such gorgeous colours, beautiful design of this card too! Hope you are having a lovely weekend :) Donna x

Erin... said...

Such a sweet card!!! Thanks for reminding everyone about Paige!! We're so close to 200 posts!!! Have a great weekend:)

scrapnnMO said...

Ahhh Maria it's absolutely beautiful! :)
♥Dawn♥

Holly said...

How darling maria. I love the little bow on her dress! Fantastic colors too.

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

maria, this is so cute!!! Hope your having a wonderful wknd so far. *hugs* Sue

Alanna said...

Marie, this is just darling. It's sure to lift Paige's spirits.

Heather said...

Maria, your card is SOOOOO cute!! Hope you are having a great weekend!

Danni said...

So sweet! Just adorable!

Patti J. said...

Maria, once again, you have me smiling all over my face! What an adorable card! TFS...have a great weekend!

MJ said...

This is sooooo sweet! What an adorable card, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Maria, this is just adorable!! I'm sure Paige will adore this card!! What a sweet image!! HUGS

Julie M said...

Oh that is so cute, Maria. The image is gorgeous (thanks for posting the link to it too), love the colour scheme and there are plenty of spots!!!!

Thanks for joining us again this week on PaperPlay.

Julie

Jill said...

beautiful card Maria I love the cute little mouse thanks so much for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Jessica G. said...

Adorable ballerina mouse and beautifully colored! She looks so sweet on the sparkly background; I'm sure she will brighten Paige's day!

Dawn B. said...

What a sweet card. She is so sweet. I hope it brightens her day. Thanks for sharing.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is such a sweet card Maria!! Paige will love it! I hope it brightens her day!!
hugs and blessings,
Chris

Nilla said...

Beautiful, Maria! Hugs Nilla

Allison said...

aw what a sweet card, love the image
AllisonX

Jane Carroll said...

fabulous

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Elena said...

What a pretty card! I love this mouse! Love the little bow you attached to her dress! And what a gorgeous DP!

Debby said...

Positively lovely! That smile stamps is one of my faves.

NatashaMay said...

Cute little mouse. And that sparkly background is awesome!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card, love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Shirley said...

She is just so cute! I love the colors and how you did the background DP too! Have I been missing out!