*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 16, 2009

Digi Stamp Boutique-Olive

Hello! Hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday! I'm still fall cleaning, though it' not all 'bad'...I did find my autumn decorations and that makes me very happy! We even have our very first pumpkin...it grew from a huge vine stretching out from the compost pile!!!
Today, I have a card to show you from my stamping frenzy the other day....

...this is Olive from the Digi Stamp Boutique! They have the cutest stamps and very affordable. I purchased a few some time ago after Donna B. 'twisted' my arm!!! lol Actually, she makes the most wonderful cards and I just had to have these sweet little kitties she was using!!!
Over on one of my sweet DT sister's blog, Heather, I saw a new challenge...Scrapbooking Stampede! Thanks Heather! When I checked it out, it was this sketch and a color challenge! Well, I just happened to have DP paper perfect for the challenge...and this card was born! I added the scallops for Penny's Challenge and Creative Inspirations wanted to see animals this week, so I was happy to oblige!

I'll be back later with a new Squigglefly creation.......the sneak peeks start today!
It's all so exciting...new images, a new SF artist, a blog hop on Friday and a Digi Day on the SNR group page Saturday night! Of course there will be PRIZES all around!!!!!

Ok, back to cleaning!
Blessings!!

25 comments:

Patti J. said...

What a sweetie! She's as cute as they come! The DP is perfect for this card! Thanks for sharing!!! You are making me feel bad - I'm on the computer and you're cleaning! I MUST get back to that!

Penny D. said...

What a cute card!!!! thanks so much for participating this week!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Yeah Maria!! I'm so excited for you friend about the DT spot!! What an adorable card!!! I love that sweet image, your coloring and the layout just works purrrfectly all together!! :)

Scrappy Witch said...

Oh Maria! This is just so adorable! Thank you so much for participating! Such a pretty card! It makes me think of a sweet little girls birthday!

Betty

Holly said...

Oh what a marvelous sketch this is Maria, and you've done it up so nicely! I love your bow at the top and you've colored that cute little kitty purrfectly!

bubblegum said...

Hi Maria - what a gorgeous card - you have designed it beautifully. Purr-fect for your DT card..:) :)

xxDebbiexx

chercroppin said...

This is so pretty! Lovely color combo and great scallops!

Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's Challenges, we hope to see your creations next week as well!

Rose said...

i agree this is purr-fect!! love her and must have her! :0)

Alison (Groovycrafter) said...

GORGEOUS CARD AND REAL CUTE IMAGE!!!
THANKS FOR JOINING US AT PENNY'S CHALLENGES.
HUGS ALISON.XX

Alanna said...

Fabulous card Maria. Great job with all the challenges. Have a great day.

Donna said...

Ah I love this card Maria and I'm so pleased you gave in and bought Olive lol! I love the design papers you have used and the gorgeous colours and ribbon...Olive looks so at home on yuor card :) well done for persevering with the big clean up, I'm impressed you are able to fit some cards in too...go superwoman Maria lol! :) Donna x

Crystal said...

AWWW Maria this is precious!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this is totally adorable love that image and those papers are just so yummy and they are my favourite colours.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh this is beautiful! those papers are wonderful too!

hugs,

Danni said...

So sweet...wonderful card!

Nilla said...

Maria, Olive is the cutest so is also your card! Love it! Hugs Nilla

Lynn said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog during the Angels Landing Blog Hop and leaving such a sweet comment, Maria!

Beautiful work with this precious kitten!! Love the colors and layout!

Simone said...

Very cute card, I love the colours.

Hugs, Simone

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

WOW, you sure know how to throw challenges together and come up with an awesome creation!! Great job!!

angel4031 said...

Gorgeous I love the colors you have used.

Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this week! x

Elena said...

Beautiful card and what a gorgeous kitty! I love the warm colors and border punch you used!

Nicola said...

Wonderful sweet card Maria, this kitty is ever so cute and your paper is so beautiful.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Aunty Sue said...

love the image and papers thanks for joining us this week at creative inspirations. xx

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Awwwww....so sweet!

Rose said...

congrats for being the choosen as Penny's featured card!!! :0)