*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 8, 2009

Digital Tuesday for Miss Bitty

Yay, It's time for another Digital Tuesday Challenge and the hostess this week is..........ME!!! I would like you to USE a Teen/Child/Baby digital image on your project this week!! We have a new sponsor for this challenge, Cut It Out Papercrafts....check them out, their images are sooo adorable!!!

I just had to use one of my very favorite images from Fred, She Said, Miss Bitty! This set comes with so many lovely images of Miss Bitty as a girl, fairy and 'bug' and all with different dresses to choose from!!! I chose the girl with plain dress so I could paper piece her with this beautiful Driggs digi paper! I used copics on her hair and skin! The swirls are sizzix and the olive layer is embossed with CB's with love border folder.

So print out some digi kids and play along with us so we can all visit your blogs and oogle your creations! lol
I originally took this outside photo not realizing the shadow, but the kids wanted to know why there was a stake in her heart! lol Through the eyes of a child......


Ok, here are the challenges...
Friday Sketchers~the sketch. hi Aud {waving}
If the Shoe fits...Scrap it!~orange, red, yellow.
Charisma Cardz~swirls, curls.
Stamp Something~fav stamp......this is my fav paper too!
Bee Crafty~use digi image and digi paper.
Digital Tuesday Challenge~use teen/child/baby digital image.

****************ALERT
Bee Crafty downloads is celebrating 6 months of business! woot! woot! Congratulations MB!
And she has candy...alot of candy!!! Pop over to her blog and check it out!!!! Crafts by Bee
****************

Enjoy your Tuesday! Blessings!

34 comments:

Donna said...

I love this card Maria, everything about it is just so pretty, love the papers, the gorgeous girlie image and her beautiful paper pieced dress...such fab colours on this card too! LOL at your kids thinking she had a stake through her heart...I thought I'd wandered on to the wrong blog at first ROFL! Hope you have a fab day :) Donna x

Paula said...

This is fabulous Maria i love the image and what fantastic detail i love the flowers.
Paula xxxx

Donna said...

Your card is beautiful, I love the paper pieced dress it looks fab! and your flower is just gorgeous. Lol at the stake through her heart, only kids would have noticed that wouldn't they? Enjoy your day. Hugs Donna x

Allison said...

oooh I do like this Maria from the colours you used to all the elements
AllisonX

Aud said...

Hi Maria! Such a beautiful card you made using the FS sketch! Guess I'm one of those who can say: - Thanks for playing along! - now! *LOL*

You're doing a great job with those embossing folders from CB. I'm not using mine as much as I want to, need to get them up on my table, so I can remember to use them, it looks so nice!

Big hugs,
Aud

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

OH wow!! This is just adorable Maria!! Your coloring is fabulous and your flower is so pretty!! HUGS

scrapnnMO said...

Gorgeous card Maria! Love those beautiful papers and that image is so cute! :)
♥Dawn♥

Carolyn Bounds said...

This card is so very sweet!!! I love this precious image, and the DP is beautiful!!! What a cutie-patootie...she makes me smile:o)

Hugs!
Carolyn

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I love your colors, textures, and your paper piecing Mrai!! Beautiful!! Adorable image!! Gorgeous flower!
hugs and blessings,
Chris

Sally said...

Very stunning color combo. Great image. Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Maria,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

debra said...

Hi Maria
Love this card and the image is perfect, thank for leaving your kind comments and prayers are much appreciated, i just need to find myself now and my way in life again so the lord's help in guiding and directing me would be wonderful and perhaps i could try myself also.
hugs Debra

~Michelle~ said...

this is so cute....I love how you did the dress!!! SWEET! :)

Tracey Lynn 'Fred' Miller said...

I love it!!! the paper piecing and colours are awesome.

oh yeah, your little flower cursor on your blog..oh my too cute ;)

Hugs, Tracey

Crystal said...

AWWW SOOOO SUPER CUTE!

Jodi said...

Such a sweet image and great colors you used for the card!! Love the sketch you used too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

suzARTe said...

such a cute card
i love the way you have done the dress

Vee said...

A really fab card. I love all the texture and colour. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Heather the Mooselover said...

What a cute card! I love that image!

Ellie said...

This is so adorable. Love your paper piecing and fabulous sketch!

Heather said...

This is so adorable! You always do amazing things with patterned flowers! Great job!

Bee said...

Gorgeous card Maria, love the flower and swirl detail and the excellent paper piecing picking up the digi paper background :)
Thanks for the shout out about my candy too!
- Bee Crafty

Susan said...

She's just delightful! I love everything about her and the papers are perfect! I want her so I'm off to find her! Love what you've been up to and creating! Miss you terribly!

Big hugs to you,

Susan

Regina Easter said...

very cute card...hugs

JanJ said...

Oh this is lovely, such pretty papers & I love the paper piecing on her dress.

Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week.

Jan x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Sweet card maria! Love that color combo and the pretty papers. Great image. Thanks for joining in at Stamp Something. :)

Christine said...

Your card is great. What a sweet image. Love the layering and the flowers are great!!! Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge.

Blessings,
Christine

Femmy said...

just fantastic!! great colors and design!!

Elena said...

Bitty is so cute! I love her dress!!! Really love the embossed background and very pretty flower!

Lori said...

Wow. This is absolutely gorgeous. I love the image, the background paper and the flower. Also love the overall color combo you used. Great challenge this week too!

almondeyez2000 said...

That image is so adorable! I think I need to start palying with those, lol, but thanks for stopping by to play with us and produce such a great card!!
Tanisha~

Nicola said...

Wonderful card Maria, Miss Bitty is so cute and I love your paper piecing and those papers and flower are stunning.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Tracey said...

totally adorable! love it! thanks for playing at teh Shoe!
~tracey

Kim Y. said...

Gorgeous card, Maria! I love that paper! Thanks so much for playing along at Bee Crafty!