*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 15, 2009

Echinacea in Watercolor

Happy, happy Tuesday!!!
Welcome to another Digital Tuesday Challenge! This week our lovely hostess is Martha and she's asked us to make a Clean & Simple Fall card! We are sponsored by the fabulous Kathryn of KLM Designs! They have a variety of images to choose from, but I just adore their flower line. So I chose this Echinacea image....

...apparently I'm into watercoloring now and doodling! I didn't do faux stitching on this one, just the 'ole dot/dash doodle! lol Very clean and simple, huh?

I'm still enthralled in fall cleaning, so this is a rather short and sweet post!

The Challenges...
Digital Tuesday Chall~Clean & Simple fall card, use a digi image!
Twisted Thursday~sketch, orange & purple.
Color Dare~colors.
A Spoonful of Sugar~fall card.

I hope you have a chance to play along with us this week!!! Have a glorious day! Blessings!!!

19 comments:

Lori said...

Wow Maria, I love how you used these colors. Your coloring on the flowers is AMAZING and I love the background paper you used. Thanks for playing along at the Color Dare. Hope to see you again this week!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Such a beautifiul creation Maria!! I love the flowers too!! Like how you've got them outside the box!! :) Hope you have fun with your cleaning!! HUGS

Heather x said...

Oh this is so beautiful, Maria :0)
Beautiful colours.

*hugs* Heather x

Holly said...

such a pretty card Maria. I love the out of the box technique with this image, and your watercoloring is just so lovely. Great doodling too!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Maria beautiful love your colours and that image. I used to have some of them in my garden but for some reason they died I think something ate them lol.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Danni said...

Very pretty!!

Patti J said...

We never get too old to doodle! Beautiful card, Maria! I'm also into the 'house' stuff, so haven't been on line much, but I look every day even if I don't have time to write every day! Gorgeous, darlin'!!!

Debbie said...

Maria
This is amazing. Your card is beautiful! The watercoloring is amazing! Oh yea I said that already...AMAZING Maria!
Thanks for playing with us over at shirleys2girls Twisted Thursday!

Julie Ranae said...

Really pretty card, Maria....so glad you could play along with us at The Color Dare!

Crystal said...

SOOOO Pretty, wow your watercoloring is beautiful!

Donna said...

I'm glad your into water colouring and doodling now Maria lol! We wouldn't have seen this gorgeous card if you weren't...stunning, I lubs it :) Donna x

Aud said...

So gorgeous!♥♥♥ Love the lay out!

Hugs,
Aud

Pat (mspfd) said...

Maria, this is gorgeous. I adore the KLM image that you used!

Carolyn Bounds said...

What a beautiful creation!! I love the colors, and your watercoloring is absolutely beautiful!! You wanna come to NC and give me some lessons;o)

Hugs!
Carolyn

Karolyn Loncon said...

Absolutely stunning! Maria, this is just gorgeous!! And you are such a clever girl for being able to cram all those challenges into one card!! Always enjoy seeing your work - thanks so much for playing Twisted Thursday!! Hope to see you playing with us again!!

Riley said...

This is beautiful! Thank you for playing along in the Color Dare!

Donna said...

You can't beat the ole dot and dash Maria lol, another gorgeous creation from you hun, beautiful colouring. Donna x

Elena said...

Amazing card! I love, love you watercoloring! And your doodling looks fantastic!

Nicola said...

Love this gorgeous flower which you have coloured to perfection Maria and your lil ole dot and dash is a beautiful accent.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-