*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 21, 2009

Hey Pumpkin Bear!

ETA: FREEbie Available over at the Doodle Palace blog!

Oh, isn't this beary cute?! Even though my lovely daughter is a teen, I still call her pumpkin bear at times! lol Well, I had me a little break and this is what I made....

I used one of the recent fall releases from Doodle Palace, pumpkin bear! He's colored with copics and prismas. I layered SU! cocoa and olive with Basic Grey junebug DP. My little tag holder is a simple orange paperclip with an olive ribbon and CG circle punched sentiment. Two cocoa eyelets hold the embossed olive strip in place. I thought it turned out kinda cute! Love working with fall colors!!!

Here's some challenges I played along with...
Doodle Palace~orange & green.
Tree House Stamps~rounded corners.
One Stop Craft~teddy bears.
Basic Grey~embossing.
Play Along Monday~a recipe.
Color Chef~colors.
Lili of the Valley~colors.
Twisted Thursday~sketch and halloween embellishment. sorry ladies, no halloween emb. so I just went with the orange paperclip! :)

That was fun, now I'm off to do another 27 Fling Boogie! lol Any questions, ask FlyLady! Blessings!!!

23 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh Maria! Such a cute little bear. Too sweet!! Love your coloring and design!!

I am so excited to be on the Saturday Spotlight team with you. How fun!!

hugs,
Chris

Nilla said...

Dear Maria, here I go away for a couple of days, and look what you have been up to!! All these amazing cards, from cheese to scary to pretty and...Love them all, well done! Hugs Nilla

Debbie said...

Maria - OMG - How cute is this! I love your colors and that DP! Great coloring. Thanks for playing with us over at shirleys2girls Twisted Thursday!

Danni said...

Very, very cute!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

what????? you have a teenage daughter?????? you look like a teen yourself! sure! shock an old lady - LOL.

this is adorable and you colored it superbly!

hugs,

Crystal said...

AWWW this little guy is SOOO cute!! Thanks so much for joining us at Treehouse Thursday!

Rose said...

oh he is a cutie!! great card :0)

Stamping Seasons said...

What a cute card... thanks for joining in with us over at Doodle Palace.
Hugs
Tracy

Anne said...

What a cute card, love the colours you've used :)

coldwaters2 said...

Aw Maria he is super cute and looks as if he is seriously thinking what he should do with that pumpkin lol. I think you are amazing to fit this into all those challenges as well..awesome.

Hugs
Lorraine x

NatashaMay said...

Wow! That's a lot of challenges in one card. How do you find them?! :) The pumpkin bear is adorable.

Donna said...

Oh I love Pumpkin Bear Maria, he is so cute and you have matched the perfect papers and colours with him :) I hope you enjoy your 27 FLing Boogie lol! Donna x

Debbie said...

This is such a cute little bear maria ,hugs Debbie x

msfreida said...

How precious! Wow, can you color! I LOVE the DPs you used! GREAT design!

Hugs~

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Maria! What a sweet little bear!! I love your card and WTG on all your challenges with one card!!

Thanks for joining in at Play Along Mondays!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

OMG!! This is just too sweet!! What a fun image..you've turned into one sweet card Maria!! :) HUGS

Holly said...

Just darling! I'll bet you give this one to your daughter too! I really like your layout!

Sharon said...

Wow Maria! This is so cute! An adorable little bear image and I love the colours and papers. 'Beary' nice! Thank you for joining us at the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx

Elena said...

I agree with you Maria, this bear is very cute! Love your idea with a paper clip too!

MrsMomma said...

Love what you did with pumpkin bear! Great card!

Justine said...

Adorable Maria, I'm so glad you came out to play with us. Good luck in this week's drawing. I just posted our new sketch

Kelly Jo said...

this is great- can't believe how many challenges you squeezed into this one!

kim-paperbabe said...

Fabulous Maria and very cute image! Thanks for joining us at BasicGrey challenges, HuGs Kim and the BGC team :)