*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 21, 2009

Life Is Good

Happy, happy Monday!!! We're having a beautiful day here in PA, for the last day of summer! The temps are cooler, football season has started, yep, I'm a happy pup and life is good! So I made a card...

...I love cheese, so this could easily be me! lol
Today is the wonderful Squigglefly challenge day! Rhonda chose a sketch for us to follow and you should see all the variations the super talented DT came up with! I hope you'll grab your Squigglefly images and play along!
This image is called The Big Cheese! There is embossing on the top two gray panels, though a bit hard to see in the photo. The sentiment is CG and my image is colored with markers! Another clean & simple card, which fits my life perfectly right now!!!

I'm still fall cleaning...and I'm ready to just throw out everything, how does one accumulate sooo much stuff! There's household stuff, kid stuff, homeschooling stuff, and now our business stuff, geeshzzz! God gave me a heart to love people not stuff......so I will continue to declutter and clean until the only things I need to maintain are my relationships! lol
Have a super delicious day! Blessings!!!

Chins up Steeler fans...we never stay down long! And Yay, NY Giants, we did pretty good in that new Cowboy stadium!!!!

12 comments:

Justine said...

What a fun image, love that layout Maria and your fun embossing

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

and i'll pay for the gas to come to my place and de-clutter me!!!!!

yep, you are a big cheese - oh wait - i think i meant tease! LOL.

tooo cute - as always. you're such a hoot.

hugs,

Alanna said...

This is so cute Maria. Have fun with your cleaning.

coldwaters2 said...

What a fab card love that image and for a cheese lover it is perfect....my son would eat cheese until it came out from his ears if I let him lol. I do so admire you Maria in more ways than one but to still be cleaning and throwing out stuff I think you are so brave lol. Every time I have a cleaning fit and throw things out a few days later I always find I needed it lol.

Big hugs
Lorraine x

Donna said...

Hey Maria, I'm loving your card, the image is fantastic and I love the layout and the embossed panels :) you are going great guns with the your decluttering, I admire your grit and determination :) Donna x

Danni said...

Good luck with the decluttering. I need to do it too but will wait until Sam is back so I can sell it all! LOL!
Great card, so fun!

Allison said...

what a fabulous image on a fabulous card- I'm the same as you just now I am trying to declutter
AllisonX

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

How cute is this card!!! Put me on the list if your doing door-to-door decluttering!! I'm close by ... LOL!!
And yes, we Steeler fans don't stay down for long! Happy Day Maria!!

Holly said...

What?! You made this card ONLY for the squigglefly challenge? LOL!
I love this! It's adorable, the sentiment is perfect for this little guy!

NatashaMay said...

Mousy looks cute! :) Great card.

msfreida said...

AWESOME job on the challenge! This image is too cute, and I LOVE how you used it with the sentiment! FABULOUS card! ;)

Hugs~

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

I'm so glad I can see your card close up here! :) I love this image and haven't done anything with him yet!! He looks perfect with this sketch hun!! Awesome job! HUGS