*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 23, 2009

Merry Christmas from The Doodle Palace

Well, I did it, I made a Christmas card! I had to........just look at this cute little image! lol The Doodle Palace New Releases are coming out today!!! Actually, they have new releases every Wednesday....always something new at the Palace!!!

This is one of the brand spanking new images, Santa & Rudolph. I used copics & prisma markers, SU cs colors-olive and ruby red along with K&co DP. And lots of glitter!!!
The sketch is from Tuesday Morning Sketches...I really liked this one! All the bling is for the Paper Cutz challenge and since I used my MS scallop punch, I'll play along with the Pile It On challenge this week!

************
The new Doodle Palace challenge went up last night. It's a sketch and color combo. The winner will receive FREE digis and a GUEST Design Team spot...how exciting is that!!!
************


On the homefront******************
Can you believe I'm still cleaning out?? I'm probably going to regret throwing everything out later! lol My hubby is even getting into the clean out mode. He took everything out of the deep freeze and reorganized it! I'm now thawing out 'mystery meat' in the frig! So we truly are wondering 'what's for dinner?' lol We did find some concord grapes, so the kids will be making grape butter later today! yum!

23 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

luv the ribbon!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

OMG!! Well how stinkin' cute!! I love the glitter and the image is so sweet!! :) TFS! HUGS

Holly said...

This is adorable. Kudos on your cleaning spree!

coldwaters2 said...

I agree Maria this image is just so cute and adorable and you have coloured it perfectly. I believe you must have a castle or something nearly as large if you are still clearing out lol and grape butter !!!! never ever in all my years have I heard of it...is it something unique to the States or have I been missing out on something lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Crystal said...

Maria what a CUTE CUTE image and your coloring is FANTASTIC!!! What a cute Holiday card!

Patti J. said...

Yay! Maria made a Christmas card! And a real beauty of a card! I'm proud of you! I am really diggin' that cute new image! Great job meeting all of those challenges again too!

Danni said...

How fun!

sophiesmama said...

Love it Maria...especially all the bling! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Cutz Challenge!
Hugs,
Mary

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh just adorable!!!! tho' santa looks like he's been hitting the egg nog a little to heavy!!! only kidding!

i'm sending you airfare to come here and clean out my house! nah! i'm really good about throwing out, but it sure would be a fun visit!

hugs,

Alanna said...

This is such a cute Christmas card. I love that fun image.

Continued luck with your cleaning.

NatashaMay said...

The image is adorable. It looks like christmas cards are ready to be made. :)

Ann said...

Hello Maria - saw your name on another blog and realise I hadn't popped in for a while. Hope you're okay and I can see you're creating some fab cards.

Take care.
Ann xxx

POPPET said...

You have done a fab job witht his one looks really fab, i think the edging looks great, hugs Pops x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fab Christmas card, love Santa.
luv
Debby

Nilla said...

So sweet the two of them, lovely card! Hugs Nilla

Allison said...

So cute and fun! Great layout too!

chelemom said...

What a cute Christmas card this is!

Donna said...

Yay, well done Maria, you've made your first Christmas card....how many more to go lol! I love this cute lil Santa and reindeer, fab papers you've used too and perfect layout :) thanks for the get well wishes for James, he is getting stronger with every day now :) Donna x

Charlene said...

HOw cute is this Santa?! Love the border and bling, too!

Helen Dooley said...

If he had too much egg nog he would have a lampsh... okay I wont go there. Great card. Thanks for playing at PCC.

Amy Liz Schultz said...

Lovin that image!!! fun Christmas card....

Amy -- Pile It On DT

Elena said...

Adorable Christmas card! Love the sparkles you added!

maxine said...

Hi Maria Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, I'm fine thanks, just got a bit of crafter block at the minute. I should be back to my crafty self soon lol. This is a lovely card Maria great image and colours.