*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 14, 2009

Pumpkins & Witches, Oh My!

Happy Monday everyone! Hope your week is off to a good start! Here's a little card I made the other day...

The image was a freebie from Sassy Studio Designs the other month. And since they're getting ready for their new fall release soon, I thought I would use it for the recent color challenge. She's colored with prisma pencils and copics for skin and hair!
My card is made using the pumpkin shaped card template from The Cutting Cafe!! Topped it off with my fav olive organza ribbon! Too fun!

The challenges...
Sassy Studio designs~colors
Whimsy Challenge~fall colors
Stamp Something~fav. embellishment
Alphabet chall.~ the letter W
That's it for today, I'm off to do more decluttering/fall cleaning! Will be around tonight to visit!!

***************
Stampy News...

Squigglefly
will be having a BLOG HOP this friday, Sept 18, with MEGA CANDY!!!! Can't wait until Friday???? Sneak peeks of some new images will start Wed on some DT blogs!!! The images will be available to purchase on Saturday....oh, they are soooo wonderful! I'm having so much fun! nuff said!

Doodle Palace will be releasing new images this Wednesday....getting ready for fall and coming seasons! I'll have a sneak peek to share later today!!!!

Regina has a new special going on over at The Cutting Cafe with her new 'Kitchen' release!

And remember, if you've used a digital image this week of a teen, child or baby, you still have a few hours to enter it in The Digital Tuesday challenge for an awesome prize!!!

Have a super day! Blessings!!!

13 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Aw Maria this is awesome I love the pumpkin shaped card and that witch really does look sassy lol. Brilliant work Maria

Hugs
Lorraine x

Holly said...

Maria, this is so cute! I love thepumpkin shaped card and your ribbon is the perfect color and accent!

Donna said...

Hi Maria, great to see you back in blogland....I'm loving the pumpkin flavour to your card and the super cool image, fab lush ribbon too! Hope the decluttering is going well, can you come and do mine next lol! Donna x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh wow!! What a very classy witch!! :) The colors are just perfect and I so much LOVE the fun pumpkin shape Maria!! GORGEOUS!! Thanks for playing along with Whimsy today!! HUGS

Crystal said...

Oh my word Maria what a cool WITCH!!! Love your pumpkin shaped card...CUTE CUTE!

Danni said...

This is a fun card!! And so creative!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh maria! this is fabulous. i'll be grabbing that template! now i wish i could grab that ribbon - LOL.

your flower card in the post below is gorgeous too!

hugs,

Regina Easter said...

oh my goodness, this is way cute...what an awesome idea putting the witch on the pumpkin...hugs

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Fun card Maria! Perfect challenge. Thanks for joining in at Whimsy. :)

Donna said...

what a FUN pumpkin shaped card! that witch is sexy!!!

Lesley said...

Hi Maria, Great card, I love the witch! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

Elena said...

Stunning card! I love this pumpkin shape and the witch!

Nicola said...

Wow I adore your pumpkin card and wonderfully coloured sassy witch. Brilliant work Maria.
Hugs,
Nicola xx