*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 4, 2009

Sassy Studio Designs

Hello and Happy Friday! It has been a crazy week and I'm a bit overwhelmed with all that needs done this time of year! All good, of course! I haven't been crafty in the last few day and have DT cards to work on for next week so I thought I share a card I made the other day for the Sassy Studio new release party! Lindsey released some new Sassy's with a back to school theme! Sweet!


I made this one for the 'primary color' challenge! The sassy cameo was a freebie offered during the party, too fun! I did another simplistic card, I think I'm in a phase again. Or my mind is just too busy to think more complex! I used SU! seeing spots flower to create a colorful panel with the challenge colors. She's colored with copics and a gold prisma, I embossed and added glitter! Easy peasy!


Well, I had my day planned and two major parts of the day were rescheduled, so off to sort out a new plan! I hope you are all enjoying your Friday! Take care! Blessings!

23 comments:

Danni said...

Nice card!

margie c said...

Very pretty! You did a wonderful job with the teacher!
TFS :*)
~ margie (SSD DT)

Patti J. said...

Very cute!!! Don't you just love it when you suddenly have no plans for the day?? Lol! Great card Maria - FFS!

Holly said...

Hi Maria! Hope your new plan works out! I love the way you used the little embossed flower on the side; it goes perfect with the paper you used! Cute image and great coloring!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Maria, this is just darling!!! I love the coloring on your image!! Beautiful layout and sparkle!! HUGS

Rose said...

oh i like that stamp, lots of "office" cards just popped into my head :) great card and you have a wonderful holiday :)

Heather the Mooselover said...

Fun card! I like how you colored and I like to see an image with glasses!

maxine said...

This is a great card Maria, I hope you have had a lovely week take care Maxine x

Aud said...

Fabulous card, Maria!♥ Great image and colors! Love the embossed colors!

Have a wonderful weekend my friend!

Big hugs,
Aud

PS: Miss you lots!

Sara said...

Great card!

Donna said...

What a fab card Maria, love the image and its just perfect for this time of the year! It sounds like you are very busy at the moment, hope your day turned OK in the end and I hope you have a fab weekend :) Donna x

Heather said...

Maria, this is so cute! Great job! Hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so cute Maria!! Love your dry embossed flowers and the layout!! Have a great weekend!!
blessings,
Chris

Nilla said...

Maybe simple but yet, beautiful! Love all about it!!! Hugs Nilla

Allison said...

hehe I laughed when i saw this as it minds me of me- brown hair and specs! fab card- have a great weekend Maria
AllisonX

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, brilliant image and love the embossing.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Maria.

Hugs Riet.x

Crissy Armstrong said...

This is so beautifully made! I love the embossed flowers on the side and your home made DP!

SannaS said...

This is fabulous! Beautiful and simple.
Thanks for stopping by and for your kind words. =)
Hugs, SannaS

Gunn said...

Hi Maria!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

I love the flower on your card here! It really gives your card that something special!

Gunn

Jessica G. said...

Fun friend card -- bright and sassy!

Lana said...

Great card
HUgs
Lana x

NatashaMay said...

She looks like a teacher. :) Great card!