*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 18, 2009

Squigglefly Blog Hop today!

Welcome to the Squigglefly Blog Hop!!!! Over the last two days there have been some sneak peeks of the NEW Squigglefly images from our brand NEW artist Crissy Armstrong...we are soooo excited to have her as part of the Squigglefly family!!! So today's hop is in her honor! Yay Crissy! I used this fun image-three cat pile! I actually considered paper piecing these sweet kittens in fun patterns...wouldn't that be zany?!

I settled on realistic kitty colors this time though so I could use these happy colors of green, black, white and gray! They are this weeks color challenge on the SNR Squigglefly group page from Stef! The sketch is from Card Patterns and is being sponsored this week by The Cutting Cafe! I forced myself to use some buttons! LOL I'm trying! Hey, don't forget tomorrow, Sat the 19th the SNR Squigglefly group will have another Digi Day...with prizes !

Ok, back to the hop... remember to leave comments along the way........we will randomly pick a winner for a huge prize!!!!
Here is the blog hop order...so you're next stop is MANDEE!


Squigglefly Blog will be the starting point

Bumblebee Creations
Rhonda Zmikly's blog

Christy's Zaney Creations
Christy Dillman's blog

Corrosive Creations
Janet's blog

Crazy For Daisies
Joy Stagg's Blog

Debby's Stuff
Debby Boltman's blog

From My Stamp Room
Kim Rhead's Blog

Inky Wishes by Jenny
Jenny Skaggs's blog

Joyful Stamper
Maria Matter's blog YOU ARE HERE!

Mandee's Dandee's
Amanda Teel's blog

My Creative Expressions
Jodi Stanisch's Blog

Glitterbabe Greetings
Stef's blog

Hopefully Heather's Stuff
Heather Huggins Blog

h20 Creations
Jeanette's Blog

Stamped Smiles
Vicki Parson's blog

Holly Young's blog

Crissy's Art n' Heart
Crissy Armstrong's blog


Have fun hopping and thanks for stopping by! Praying peace, joy and much love over you...Blessings!

58 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

awwwwwww adorable kittens,
great card,
hopping of again,
Hugs
Angie

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh my goodness!!! Maria, this is just fabulous!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors and you've colored the kitties in beautifully!! Awesome job girl...hopping on...

Debbie said...

This is so cute Maria Love the image,Hugs Debbie x

Crafting Andy said...

Great image and love what you have done with it.
Hugz Andrea.xx

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

How cute is this image and what an awesome layout!! Great job!

bumblebee creations said...

Yeah! what a lovely card - such a cute image!!! Your coloring is great!

Sandy said...

This image is just too cute and I love how you colored them. Adorable card! Can't wait to see all the images!

Saxo Stamper said...

Oh really cute, my favourite so far - really nice work and lovely blog.

Saxo Stamper said...

love these little kittins and beautiful colours on your card.

K

Jeanette said...

Maria, I love it. Beautiful colors and beautiful coloring.

Jeanette

StampinCathy said...

Wow!!! This card is adorable. Love the image, colors, and layout of this card.

Dragonlady said...

Hi Maria

This is a stunning card and the image is fantastic.

Ali x

Peggy said...

Hi,

That image is soooooooo cute and your card is adorable !!!

Peggy xx

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

way too cute! i think paper piecing them would be awesome!

hugs,

JanJ said...

Fab card, such a sweet image, love it!

Jan x

Melanie said...

Adorable! This is one of my favourite images!

Melanie

Rose said...

oh more cute kittys!! you sure know my weakness girl :0)

Stephanie said...

Cute cute cute! I love the black on this card - very adorable... love me some little kittys :)

msfreida said...

Maria, you blog is INCREDIBLE! :) You are sooo talented! Your cards are sooo AWESOME, and this one is no exception! The image is FABULOUS and I love how you colored it! Great job on the challenge!

Hugs~

Jeanne said...

Oh so cute!!! I LOVE the colors you used! and that image is the best!!
I think paper pieced would have been fun too!

Holly said...

Absolutely adorable Maria! I love your layout and your coloring! I really like the addition of the buttons too!

Rachel said...

oh how adorable. this image is fabulous!
hugs,
Rachel

Stephanie said...

Adorable! I think this is my favourite image so far!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Cute card and fun blog hop. Love the chance for candy too!

Kim. said...

Aaaagh arn't they just so adorable, love the colours too.
Kim xXx

Kim said...

I love your card and your color combo!!!!

Pam S. said...

adorable image! tfs!
Pam Going Postal

Brandi said...

Cute.. I love how they are all different colors.

Smiles,

Brandi

jan farnworth said...

love the kitties.

Donna said...

Fantastic card Maria, I absolutely love this cute kitties and the gorgeous papers you have used...lush ribbon and the buttons finish this card off beautifully :) Donna x

Maylee said...

I adore that pile of kittens! Wonderful card!

Erin- said...

Awwwww.....sooo cute! I am just loving all the new kitty images! :)

Tanya said...

Pretty card. Love the kittens.

treesawardincrafts said...

I think these kitties are my favourite of all the sneeky sneaks. I love the way you have coloured them.

Christy Dillman said...

Layout fabulous, colors terrific, image adorable! Great card!

Danni said...

Super cute!!

laurlynn said...

Great card - love what texture the buttons added to it!!!

Nicola said...

Love your colouring of these super sweet kitty kats Maria and your papers are gorgeous. Loving that gorgeous bow and buttons.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Peggy said...

I just love Chrissy's animals! These cats are just too cute!
Peggy R

Jo said...

Lovely card, just fab. Jo x

Mary C said...

I love,love, love these kitties! You card is fantastic using them. I am so excited about tomorrow.

Francesca said...

very cute card with wonderful image

Hugs
Francesca

Jennifer Love said...

This card is so cute! I love that BG paper you used...matches with the image perfectly!

Michelle said...

I love the kities! Great card!

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

What fabulous colors on this super pretty card. Love those piled up kitties....so adorable!
TFS
Hugs,
Charlotte

Lisa said...

Just precious kittens! Love your card!

Debby said...

Cute!!!!!!!!! Love that image. Your sketch is way cool. And you do know great minds think alike ;-)

Heather said...

Super cute!! Love how you colored it!!

Nora said...

I really like the colors on this card - thanks for sharing!
~hugs~

Mindyann said...

your card is great!

Sara said...

those kitties are adorable, and they would be super fun paper pieced, but ALOT of work

Miss Sue said...

Kitties do look lovely!

Anna Sutherland said...

Too cute. How adorable are those kittens.

Jodi said...

Maria this card is just adorable! The colors work wonderfully with this image ~ great job :)

Lisa Foster said...

Oh Maria...this is absolutely sweet~!Fantastic image, fabulous coloring...I just LOVE it!
Hugs,
Lisa

Cheri Howard said...

Those kitties crack me up! Great card!

Jill said...

gorgeous card Maria, I love the kittens so cute and your colouring is just beautiful hugs Jill xx

Harriet Hensley said...

I love the cats card ...it is so cute as are all the Squigglyfly Designs