*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 7, 2009

Squigglefly Challenge #18

HAPPY LABOR DAY, USA!!!!

Good Monday Morning! Welcome the start of the new week with a fun challenge from Squigglefly! Today our lovely hostess Rhonda has challenged us to use the colors red & green and add some stars! Now, at first that sounds like a recipe to make a Christmas card but I wanted to show you a 'different' way to go...


Remember, you can use any shades of red and green....so I went with burgandy and olive! The circle sentiment is one of the newer Squigglefly 'text' images....this set contains three images for only .99 cents!!!! How cool is that?! So grab your Squigglefly images and play along....there are always free images available on the store site and don't forget the .99 cent bin....so much to choose from!

Did you see this over on the Squigglefly blog...

Surprise Countdown...

I hope everyone is getting ready for some awesome surprises coming soon! DT - get ready - you'll be getting some amazing news on September 9th!

Everyone else - clear your calendars! September 19th is going to be HUGE! Check back here on September 16th for some sneak peeks and teasers!

Well, that sounds exciting doesn't it! No one knows what's going to happen! (well obviously someone knows) but the DT haven't even been informed yet!!! I can't wait!!! So stay tuned!

I hope you have a terrific Monday!!! Abundant Blessings!

14 comments:

Queenie said...

Hi Maria i love the papers on your stunning card.
Will be looking out to see what happens on the 9th sounds exciting.
hugs
Tracy
xxx
Can you pop on by mine when you have a mo as i have an award for you.
xxx

NatashaMay said...

Fabulous card. Clean and simple. :)

Holly said...

Cute card Maria! Love the ribbon. I know what's coming but I'm not telling! You will LOVE it!

Rose said...

oh this is fantastic!! looking forward to seeing what is comming on the 9th :)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

what a lovely card! just like you - a STAR! at least in my book!

have a fabulous day!

hugs,

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hi maria! I hope your having a fine labor day weekend. *hugs* what a great card! I had looked at the circle sentiments too but, passed them up for something else. I may have to go back and get them now! LOL Thanks for the inspiration. ;0)

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Maria.

Hugs Riet.x

Bonibleaux Designs said...

I love how crisp and clean your card looks!! AWESOME job, I look forward to being a DIVA with you!!

Donna said...

Oh Maria, this card is amazing, love the starry background and the super duper sentiment...brilliant! :) Donna x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh girl, you did a wonderful job with Rhonda's challenge!!! How cool!!! I love the circular pattern of the layout and the colors are perfect!! :) HUGS

Karen from PA said...

love this card. I'm a big fan of clean and simple. Hope you have a wonderful long weekend.

Alanna said...

Love this Marie. The sentiment is so great and I love the rich green and red you chose.

I've also left something for you on my blog.

Elena said...

Love the combination of colors you chose, Maria!
Fabulous card! And I love it!!!

Nicola said...

Loving the elegance of this card Maria and your bow is so pretty.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-