*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 30, 2009

Victoria Case for SCACD-Everyday Gals...

Happy Wednesday!!! I just had to ink up another rubber stamp today....this time it's Ms. Chardonnay, one the the new releases from Victoria Case's collection for SCACD-Everyday Gals! I know some of you have already ordered all the new EB & VC stamps just released yesterday...you're going to have so much fun with them!!!


I used copics and a red prisma marker to match my paper! The DP, SEI, is glossy and embossed! I don't own a regular 'large' scallop punch so I just use my SU! slit punch, it works for me!! lol
My sketch was inspired by the sketch at Create 4 Fun, the color challenge over @ Papertake Weekly just happened to be blk/wht + one, which worked out perfectly, don't ya think? And because I used embossed paper, the ABC challenge-E for embossing!
This card was really inspired by the girls over on Victoria's PCP group, fun chatting....thanks ladies!!!

Hope you all are enjoying your day and you have a chance to be creative today! For some mojo boosts checkout the challenges at Digital Tuesday (use a digi & a heart) OR how about the fun recipe over at the Doodle Palace! Great ways to win some new digis!!!

Blessings!!

26 comments:

Debby said...

She's pretty. I need to go over to VCD and check out the new releases. Clicked to get a close up of that paper. It is beyoind fabulous.

Heather said...

Love it. Victoria's new images are too cute!!

Donna said...

Oh wow Maria, gorgeous card, such a stunning image and papers, I absolutely love this card its so elegant and I think the layout is amazing :) thanks for playing along with this weeks colour challenge at PTW Donna x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

OOO la la!! She's just gorgeous!! I love the red, white and black on this!! The layout is brilliant too my friend!! Thanks for sharing!! HUGS

Paula said...

Hiya Maria hope you are well? This card is fabulous i love the image and such fab papers.
Paula xxxx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

WOwzers girl!! She is a knockout!! Wish I looked that good!! Stunning colors and design!! Gorgeous layout!!

Oh, I wanted to thank you for the gorgeous Maria original. I cherish it. Now I have it for when you become famous!! I just love Sarah kay and your coloring is gorgeous!! Thanks for taking part in making my day so special.

For my birthday, I have some big blog candy. I would love you to have a chance to win.

hugs,
Chris

Danni said...

Awesome card!! Love the layout and the dramatic colors...wonderful!

Janelle said...

Hi Maria! Wow this is a challenge jackpot! I love the coloring on the stamped image. You did a great job! That slit punch sure comes in handy for me too. :)

Thanks for being in the Gratitude Hop. I'm so glad you share your life and stamping with us on this blog.

Dawn B. said...

Wish I looked this good sitting on a stool. Great job with the coloring. I think this image is really fun and sassy..

Heather the Mooselover said...

Hottie image and that background paper reminds me of fishnet stockings!

Alanna said...

What a fun and sassy card. Great image. Well done my friend.

NatashaMay said...

Very chic card. :) Love the image.

Lana said...

Beautiful card Maria and i love the paper
Hugs
Lana x

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Maria This is such a fun image,Hugs Debbie x

w.i.t.c.h.-ler said...

Wow! That´s a cool card! I love the image! xD

debby4000 said...

Oh she is fabulous, and stunning card you've made with her.
luv
Debby

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Maria I love this card that colour combo suits that image beautifully both very striking, it is just so lovely to be back visiting my favourites again.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Sparkle said...

What a darling card.

Jill said...

beautiful card Maria, I love the image she's fantastic so girly thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Elena said...

Wow! This card is fabulous! I love the color combiantion so much!

Shirley said...

Now she is just a cutie! Love the colors and the edge to your DP too!

Samantha said...

fab, thanks for joining us on the ABC challenge, Samantha :0)

RosesMarijke said...

What a very beaeutiful cards!!

Greetings from Holland!!

And Blessings!!

Helen said...

Fab card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

What a beautiful card you have made I love the embossing.

Thank you for joining us on ABC this fortnight

hugs Vicky

ps I have candy on my blog if you are interested x

Denise Clark said...

Very pretty with a sensual overtone! Wonderful card!