*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 8, 2009

Fred, She Said-Rosey

Ok, they don't get much cuter than this! Meet Rosey, the newest image from Fred, She Said! If you want to see the real Rosey, 10 wk old Bichon Frise/Shih Tzu cross click HERE! Too cute for words!
Have you had a chance to play along in the Fred, She Said challenge issued on World Cardmaking Day??? Deadline is Monday, Oct 12....so there's still plenty of time and you could win some really cool prizes!!!

To enter, simply create a project using any Fred, She Said product! Don't have any???? There are FREEbies scattered throughout Tracey's blog HERE! (images, flowers and even papers!) How cool is that??? Or visit the store HERE!

For my card, I used a pre-colored Rosey and a polka dotted FSS flower! The sketch is from Sketch Saturday with the theme of pets, which was also the theme for My Time to Craft! I took the colors from PaperMinutes! I hope you have the chance to play along with us during this special challenge at Fred, She Said!!!!

********************************

Do you Twitter? I do! It's how I keep updated links on my blog without posting a billion times a day! Whenever I find a freebie, new challenge or blog worthy news I grab the link to share! Checkout my sidebar for my latest 'tweets'! Or follow me on Twitter HERE!

Thank you all so much for your support and encouragement, I always enjoy your visits and comments! You make me smile! Praying peace, joy and much love over you! Enjoy your day! Blessings!!

20 comments:

Donna said...

Aww Maria, Rosey is so cute and you have coloured her brilliantly! I also love the dotty papers and the gorgeous flower you have created, such a sweet little card and I so love the red and blue together on this one :) Donna x

Sandra said...

Lovely card Maria. The puppy is a real cutie and your paper flower looks stunning.
Hugs
Sandra x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable, wonderful card.
luv
Debby

Crystal said...

AWWW Maria he is just TOOOOO SWEET!!! What an ADORABLE creation!!

Alanna said...

What a cutie pie. That is the cutest dog I've ever seen. Very nice job Maria.

Patti J. said...

What a cute card! That lil' Rosey is pretty special! Would love to see her IRL! Great job, and nice post! You make me smile back at ya!!! Hugs!

Holly said...

adorable! I think this is the first time I've seen the sentiment "have a nice week", it's usually "have a nice day"!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh Maria!! This is just too stinkin' CUTE!!!! WOW!! What an adorable puppy!!! Love the coloring!! HUGS

maxine said...

she is so cute Maria and a great card.I have been thinking about twittering for a while, but still not got around to it, must go and check it out. Take care Maxine

Charlene said...

What a cute card, Maria. We'll miss you on the CC team!

Carola/Schokofee said...

Oh it`s soooooo cute!!!

Thanks for joining Paperminutes,

Carola

Lesley said...

What a cute little puppy! Gorgeous card Maria, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Allison said...

he's just too cute
AllisonX

michele said...

awww bless such a cute image! love your card! hugs mx

Heike said...

ohohoh, how gorgeous!!!
Thanks for joining pm,

heike

Aino said...

Cute, very lovey work. That kind pet would be nice.

Anesha said...

Adorable card, love the cute dog image. Anesha :-)

Tracey Lynn 'Fred' Miller said...

That is adorable, Maria!

Hugs, Fred

Jen said...

Very Cute Maria!!! Love the colors you've chose to use on this... sweet!!

Hugs,
Jen

LORi said...

Oh Maria...This is the sweetest card ever!!!! Love your color choices and paper!!

Hugs ~ LORi