*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 6, 2009

Sing a Song

Happy happy Tuesday everyone! Woohoo, it's another day alive on planet earth...are you excited??? Well, my sparkle has returned, can ya tell? lol It's also time for another Digital Tuesday Challenge! Our lovely hostess this week is Shelly and she chose a really fun challenge....

..."Music to my Ears"~anything music related!
Quote is CG, DP is K&co, charm-blue moon and flourish bird, Little Yellow Bicycle in not-quite-navy.
Well, having to make my card while I wasn't sparkling the other day almost sent me over the cardmaking edge! Nothing was going right, my mind was blank, my ribbon too short, yadda, yadda, yadda...so here is my very simplistic card! I could have done so much more with this music theme, thankfully we have an awesome DT so there is no lack of inspiration for this challenge!
I hope you have the opportunity to play along with us....our fabulous sponsor this week is The Little Yellow Company and you could win some wonderful digis!!!!


Here are the challenges:
Digital Tuesday chall~music theme.
Theme Thursday~wings.
Verona's Sat chall~create something that calms you.
Scrap & Stamp~quote.
Sketch & Stash~sketch (charm)
Paper Minutes~birds.
Tanda Teaser~text.
Dutch Dare~charms
********************************
A bit more color this week....






We live in a valley surrounded by these huge beautiful mountains! It's so easy to want to praise the Creator when we see beauty everywhere! Beauty IS in the eye of the beholder!
Thank you all for sharing your beauty with me daily in blogland...Be Blessed!

22 comments:

NatashaMay said...

Beautiful card and I love the quote.

maxine said...

A lovely card Maria and thanks for sharing your lovely views with us, it really is beautiful.

scrapnnMO said...

Oh my what a beautiful breathtaking card Maria! I love everything about it. :)
♥Dawn♥

Nilla said...

Beautiful card, Maria! What a sweet sentiment! Love the fall colors! Enjoy! Hugs Nilla

Patti J. said...

Wow Maria, love your view - we have a pretty view too...every time we think of building a newer or bigger home, we walk outside and say 'nope, we're staying'!!! Great card! I love your sentiment, and that bird is perfect! Your soft colors behind it just make it pop!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is a gorgeous Maria!! I just love the sentiment!! Love the colors and the design!!

Those photos are great! Beautiful!!

hugs and blessings,
Chris

Donna said...

Oh Maria your card is stunning hun, very classy! Love the little bird but enough about the gorgeous card, when can I move in? lol I can just imagine running through those fields singing 'the hills are alive with the sound of music' Its so beautiful! Donna x

Elena said...

Your card is gorgeous, Maria! And I really love this bird image!
Wow! What a beautiful fall in a place where you live! Thank you so much for sharing pictures!

Deb Neerman said...

Love the card, Maria!

Your photos are wonderful ... so nice to see all the fall colors! TFS!!

Heather the Mooselover said...

Love your card Maria.

GOTTA ask- I have some of that paper too. Is that Not Quite Navy CS in the scalloped layer/ card base? That is the only CS I have that works with that paper.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh my!! Maria, what a super gorgeous card!! I just love the beautiful sentiment and that bird is amazing!! ;) Thanks for sharing the pretty photos too!! HUGS

Susan said...

This is just gorgeous! I love this quote and I love how you put this card together. It's so soothing. And you're right, our Maker does give us beautiful pictures to see.

Big hugs to you,

Susan

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Oh Maria, i am so jealous of your outlook!! what gorgeous scenery and stunning pictures. Those trees are just gorgeous in their autumn glory!! wow what a great card too, love the sophisticated look to this card hunny.

I hope you and the family are well and having a good week, big hugs Linda x

Maria Matter said...

TEST for Moderation

treesawardincrafts said...

You truly do live in a wonderful place. All that colour in all those trees. Beautiful.

Donna said...

Hi Mariam the colours on this card are beautiful and I love the little bird sentiment so sweet :) gorgoeus photos of the scenery surroundnig you, I love this time of year with all the beautiful colours, you are so lucky to have such a wonderful view :) thank you so much for the beautiful comment you left on my blog....you truly are the nicest lady....EVER!!!! Hugs :) Donna x

Danni said...

Oh my! This is beautiful!
Thank you again for sharing the autumn colors..I miss seeing them so much!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hi maria! BEAUTIFUL card! and I just love the lovely scenery. Wonderful!

Heather the Mooselover said...

I like your card.

PS I was right- I saw your card on the challenge page, recognized that DP and the only thing I have that matches is Not Quite Navy- I see you discovered that too!

Becky said...

So gorgeous Maria... love the sentiment!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Chrissie said...

A fabulous card Maria, love the sentiment and it goes perfectly with that gorgeous bird.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Jill said...

beautiful card Maria and a wonderful sentiment too thanks for joining us at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx