*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 31, 2009

Spread Your Wings!

Good Saturday Morning! Welcome to another Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential challenge! Today we are creating, "In So Many Words"! Make a project focusing on WORDS! You can make your sentiment 'stand alone', use words/letters for a background or make a wonderful word collage!
Our fabulous sponsor this week is Prickley Pear! I've used three PP stamps on my card today;
the stamped butterfly, the verse and the flower group, stamped twice!
The digital background is from The Cutting Cafe, called Spread your Wings! I've added bling on the flower centers and MS punched butterflies! Love red/black & white together, don't you?

I hope you'll play along with us this week and USE Your WORDS!
Checkout my uber creative DT sistahs...

Here are the challenges...

SATURDAY SPOTLIGHT~In So Many Words.
Flutterby Wed~use a flutter.
Tanda Teaser~kind thoughts.
Charizsma Card~no DP.
Hand Full of Stamps~in 4s....my 4 little flutters, 4 gems.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit! Praying Peace, Joy and much Love over you today! Blessings!!!

29 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh so stinkin' cool Maria!! I adore your card and I think it's just so elegant and gorgeous!! The black and red look so dramatic and I really LOVE your creative background girl!! You rock!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh I love the sentiment and image on your card Maria!! Your colors and design with all the words is so beautiful!! Great take on this week's challenge. You sure rocked it!
hugs,
Chris

Nicola said...

Wow how elegant Maria. The red and black is so classy and the images are so beautiful. Fabulous sentiment and lovely detail with your ribbon and butterflies.
Thank you for playing along with us at FBW.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oooooooh i just love this!

hugs,

bumblebee creations said...

I love your card Maria!!! I am going to try to play along this week!! Love the colors you put together-very elegant looking! Loving your SF baby card too!! Super cute!!!! : )

msfreida said...

OH this is SO STRIKING! I LoVE the color combo and the way you designed this! ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!

Hugs~

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

BEAUTIFUL creation Maria!! Love the pop of Red with the B/W ... really make the image/sentiment POP! And what a beautiful sentiment it is! Well done my friend!

Debbie said...

this is gorgeous Maria I just love how you have used these flowers,Hugs Debbie x

Holly said...

This is wonderful Maria! I love the black and white with that pop of red! Beautiful verse! I love how you used the small butterflies at the bottom too.

Rose said...

beautiful!! and i love the sentiment :0)

Danni said...

Love this!! What a wonderful creation!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty card Maria. Pretty images... love the ribbon. TFS!

Jessica G. said...

One of my all-time favorite sentiments on such an elegant backdrop! Beautiful image and the ribbon adds a classy, almost ethereal touch!!

michele said...

beautiful card Maria! very elegant! hugs mx

carol said...

lovely card,love the monochrome, x carol

Allison said...

love the splash of red, fab card
thanks for joining us this week at Charisma
AllisonX

Sally said...

Stunning card.

Avril Ann said...

Fabulous elegant card Maria, might just have ago at this challenge...Hugs Avril xxx

Jill said...

beautiful card Maria I love that sentiment hope you are well hun hugs Jill xx

margie c said...

Stunning! I love the color combo you chose too!
Beautiful job! TFS :*)
~ margie

Tammy said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Maria!! I Love your color combo and what a wonderful sentiment!

Tammy x

Emma said...

Stunning card and such a gorgeous sentiment.
Hugs Emma x

Elena said...

Wow! This card is stunning, Maria! I love everything about it!

maxine said...

This is beautiful Maria, so elegant.

Trish Hughes said...

Just beautiful, love everything about it!!! Thanks for playing along with HFOS.
Trish

Shirley said...

Very very elegant!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Beautiful - love black, red and white as a colour combo. Thanks for joining the Tanda Teaser this week!

Vee said...

A beautiful card and I love the colours.Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Scrapaddict said...

So pretty!