*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 5, 2009

Squigglefly Butterfly Fairy

Happy Monday! Are you ready to start the week off with a challenge? Today's Squigglefly Challenge is to create a project in pink & blue using any Squigglefly image! (Freebies available on store site) I chose this pretty Butterfly Fairy and made another CAS...clean and simple card!....with extra sparkle!

This is super sparkly K&co DP and her wings are glam-ed up with clear and royal blue glitter. I used watercoloring, copics and prisma markers to color and highlight.

Squigglefly is counting down the days...
Oct. 17 - Digi Day on SNR Group
Oct. 17 - Another huge image release! I'm so excited!!!!

Here are the challenges...
Squigglefly~pink, blue, SF image.
Theme Thurs.~wings.
Flutterby Wed.~sapphire/flutter.
Craft Catz~butterflies.
Cutie Sunday~sketch
Sunflowers & Dragonflies~sparkle and shine.
Creative Card Crew~all that sparkles.

I think that's everything...my head is feeling less than sparkly as I'm typing this post (on Sunday)! Maybe I'll grab a nap and see if I can't find my glitter & shine when I awake! lol

Have a lovely Monday.....Be Blessed!

29 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colours and wonderful sweet image.
luv
Debby

Donna said...

Oh wow look at those beautiful wings, you really have done wonders with this lovely fairy Maria, you should enter it into the creative card crew challenge too as the theme is sparkle and you have so captured it! Gorgeous card hun. Donna x

Suzie said...

Gorgeous card, great image and colouring. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz. Suzie x

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Just BEAUTIFUL Maria! Love the added sparkle! Wonderful creation!

Kirsty said...

Lovely creation! thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz Kirsty x

Danni said...

Wow Maria!! This is gorgeous! I love how the wings just pop!! Awesome job!Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Rose said...

oh very pretty! and love the sparkle :0)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

i love it! she's gorgeous!

hope you're feeling better.

hugs,

Holly said...

Maria, this is so pretty! I love your layout and of course the sparkle on the wings is special!

TannyP said...

That sparkle really makes the image pop. Such gorgeous colors. Your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for stopping by. Just three days before the draw!

treesawardincrafts said...

This is such a nice image, and I love the glitter wings. It just makes the image.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Maria
A gorgeous card thankyou for taking part in the challenge at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Great work! This card is so gorgeous!
Thanks for playing by Cutie Sunday....

Hugs
Bella

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Maria I finally got to visit you and what a gorgeous image I love and the colour combo chosen for the challenge is lovely

Hugs
Lorraine x

carol said...

lovely card,love the sparkly wings thanks for joining in with craftycatz this week, x carol

Donna said...

Beautiful card Maria, such a pretty sparkly image and gorgeous DP you have used! Hope you are feeling more sparkly now :) Donna x

Deb Neerman said...

This is just beautiful, Maria!! Love all the sparkle!

And thanks so much for all your kind words and concern during my recent absence from Blogdom ... you da bestest!

~Hugs, Deb

Debby said...

Gorgeous! Way to rock the challenges again. Someday you will have to tell me your secret.

bumblebee creations said...

what a gorgeous card! I love the colors you have used!

Jessica G. said...

Very pretty! Your coloring is awesome and the glitter on the wings is a perfect touch for this fairy!!

Kim said...

This is so pretty! Love the wings!!!

Elena said...

What an amazing card! Love the sparkly wings! It looks fabulous!

Hermine said...

Gorgeous!

Jennifer E. said...

Maria, you have done an awesome job with this challenge! I love the sparkle on this card! Thanks for playing in the Sunflowers & Dragonflies Challenge--Good Luck!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER!! Maria, this is just gorgeous and oh so very stunning!! I can't believe it's not available any more!! ACK!! The glittery wings are so awesome! TFS! HUGS

Janny said...

Beautiful!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

What a pretty card! I love her glittery wings. :)

Nadine said...

Wow what a great card. I love it.
Thank's for playing Cutie Sunday.
HUgs Nadine

Blue said...

This is really an awesome card. I like the backgroundpaper you've choosen.
Thanks for joining Cutie Sunday this week.

Hugs Blue