*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




November 14, 2009

Creating a Masterboard!-Saturday Spotlight

Happy Saturday! Welcome to the 7th Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential challenge, can you believe we've been doing this for 7 weeks??? This week we challenge you to make your own designer paper, referred to as a Masterboard! I stamped colorful leaves on some kraft paper to make my masterboard, using a portion for my card and a tag!

It's a great way to 'mass produce' some cards/projects! Our sponsor this week is Digital Ink Co., all my digital images are from their store HERE!!
The images are colored with Copics/Prismas and the leaves are 'glitter-ized' with autumn colored glitter!
I hope you have the opportunity to play along with our Saturday Spotlight challenge this week and made your own masterboard!!! Checkout my sister Divas and their gorgeous creations...

Here are a few challenges...
Saturday Spotlight~create a masterboard.
Gingersnap Creations~thankfulness.
Scrappy Frogs~Thanksgiving
Pollycraft~anything but a card...my sweet little tag!
Think Ink Tue~make a tag.
Easy breezy Kewl color~the colors
Hand Full of Stamps~holiday card
All That Scraps~Thanksgiving.
Color Throwdown~colors
The Pink Elephant~Be Thankful.

**************************

A big hug and thank you to Holly for this fabulous award!!! She blogs @ Hog Wild About Stamping and does the most brilliant things with digis!!!

Here is my past post, where I answered the questions that go along with this award!

*******************
How would you like to win these yummy kits from The Creative Cottage? Well, hop on over to Donna's blog, Donna's Doodles and check it out!!!!
**************

Have a wonderful weekend! Blessings!!!

31 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

WOW ... you are one BUSY lady!! Love your card and tag! What wonderful holiday creations! I'm always in awe of how many challenges you are able to combine! WOW!! Have a great weekend my friend!!

Beth said...

Maria love your cards and your masterboards are gorgeous

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

i love fall and your masterboard is awesome. that tag is just fabulous and wooo hooo on the award!

have a super saturday.

hugs,

Jessica G. said...

The leaf theme is perfect for this adorable pilgrim card and how fun to create an accompanying tag -- perfect for labelling Thanksgiving goodies!!

Elena said...

Thanksgiving projects are wonderful, Maria!
Congratulations on your award!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh my goodness!! Maria, I LOVE how you've made a tag with your masterboard here!!! Beautiful fall colors and design for this!!! I love how you've colored your images and wrapped that raffia around your card too!! Beautiful use of the masterboard technique hun!! I love them BOTH!! Hope you enjoy your weekend!! HUGS

Ann said...

Fabulous card Maria - good to see you playing with us at The Pink Elephant.

Ann xxx

Julie said...

This is adorable, tfs and playing with me at Easy Breezy:-)

Julie - Kewlstamps-n-more

Judy said...

Hi Maria,

Thank you so much on behalf of myself and the Digital-Ink Co team for letting us sponsor this weeks challenge. I am already a huge fan just form these cards I see this week. You do beautiful work, and we thank you again.

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous Maria and I love your masterboard,Hugs Debbie x

Sue said...

what a gorgeous little tag,really love your image and colouring,thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)

sue
xx

Crystal said...

Maria this is FANTASTIC girl!!! I adore your challenge card and the matching tag PERFECT!!!! You have been a busy girl making amazing creations!!! Hope you have a wonderful Saturday!

Danni said...

Very nice!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Wonderful projects!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What beautiful Thanksgiving themed creations Maria!!! Love your coloring and designs on both!! What an incredible job on the masterboard challenge. Hope you are enjoying your weekend!!

hugs and blessings,
Chris

Allison said...

these are just fabulour Maria
Have a great weekend
AllisonX

Shirley said...

What a really cute couple and the book mark is just so wonderful too! Both are real keepers!

tina said...

Hi Maria,

Your pilgrim card & tag rock!!! I especially love the first. :)

Thanks for sharing your story about your potential home in New Mexico. It totally made me laugh. We're quite a rural state, some of the rural parts a bit desolate. I hope you all come back though :)

Donna said...

Hi Maria, thank you for linking my blog candy :) your card and tag are so sweet, they have a real rustic feel to them and are just perfect for the occasion, the twine and the button on the card are the perfect embellies :) Donna x

Elise said...

CAaaaaUTE creations! Love these seasonal sensations and your fantastic use of the Color Throwdown inspiration! GREAT job!

Donna said...

Oh wow how cute are these? Adorable little card and Tag Maria, sorry I've been awol, trying to catch up with everybody is hard work lol, hope your well. Donna x

Dawn B. said...

You have been busy.. I love these images.. It is hard to find Pilgrim images.. Great job Maria.. Hope your weekend has been wonderful..

Chrissy C said...

What great projects! Love the pilgrims. Thanks for joining us at Scrappy Frogs!

Ria said...

Lovely work :) thanks for joining us at the ATS challenge :)
Hugs Ria

maxine said...

Hi Maria lots of fantastic new projects. I hope you have had a good weekend take care Maxine

broni (waterchild12) said...

Great Thanksgiving projects! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown challenge with us!!

Jodi said...

You have made a very cute and festive card using this technique! Love the coloring you did and I love that you made a tag for the challenge too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Debby said...

Excellent. I do believe you mastered the masterboard. Lovely work!

Nicola said...

This is fabulous Maria, I love how you have made the tag. Gorgeous fall colors and I love how you've coloured your images - super detail with that wrapped raffia.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Trish Hughes said...

Very cute, and wonderful job combining all of those challenges!!! Thanks for playing along with HFOS.
Trish

Shar said...

Completely sweet! I love your card layout and the tag is great! Thanks for playing the Gingersnap Creations Thankfulness Challenge!