*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




November 24, 2009

Digital Tuesday Challenge-Thank You!

Welcome to a Digital Tuesday Challenge day! Lovely Lora is our hostess this week and she has challenged us to make a THANK YOU card! easy peasy, huh? Our sponsor this week is Creations by Penny, she was so kind as to allow the DT to have a play with some wonderful images! I choose this adorable bear with sign, isn't he adorable, and think of the possibilities for that sign! Gosh, you could even put a ribbon around it for a gift!


I choose to paper piece this big fellow for a fun look! I was totally inspired by Rose (My Happy Place), she has been piecing her images over the last few day and it was so fun to see! Thank you Rose!!!!

I used SU! cs in handsome hunter and choc chip. The tree stamp is, of course, SU! lovely as a tree and the sentiment, SU! warmest regards! The sprigs of grass are from a Hanna Stamps set (springtime)! I didn't think I was going to get this card done in time so it is a very simple design! I think it works for a nice masculine thank you card!


Here are the challenges...

Digital Tuesday Challenge
~thank you project with a digi!
Timeless Tue chall~thank you.
Banana Split Sunday~thankful.
Frosted Designs~paper tearing.
Stamp Something~thank you.
Incy Wincy Design chall~ open.

I hope you have a chance to play along with us at Digital Tuesday, I enjoy visiting to see what you have made!!!

Freebie alerts:
Wendy is celebrating 200 members on her forum groups HERE.
and
Mo is celebrating 650+members HERE!
Keep your eyes on my sidebar or Follow me on Twitter, I post there when I see something good in blogland!!!

*********************
Don't forget, there's still time to enter Donna's candy over @ Donna's Doodles! You could win these four kits from The Creative Cottage!!!




Have a super fun day! Many Blessings to you!




.

20 comments:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous Card Maria such a cute little bear,love the paper piecing,Hugs Debbie x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Maria,,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Danni said...

How sweet!

Our Little Inspirations said...

What a cute little bear! I love the tree scene in the background and the sentiment placement is awesome!!

Patti J said...

He is adorable! Love your paper piecing - I do a lot of that - it's totally fun! Great card, Maria!

Lynette said...

Cute card - love the paper piecing! Thanks for playing along with the 2RedBananas challenge this week.

Holly said...

Love your paper piecing and the scene you've created in the back ground Maria!

Debby said...

Lovely as a tree is one of my most fave stamp sets. gosh you can use it for everything! Love your card. Is it snowing?

Liz said...

Wow look at that Bow love the image and colours too well dome thank you for joining inxcy wincy this week

Liz x

Terry Oulboub said...

Oooh, love the bear! Wow, Maria, that paper piecing is so awesome! I'd love to try that myself! I love SU and the stamps you used are just lovely!

Alanna said...

Your card is darling Maria. I love how you created the scene with the trees and the rolling paper. And that bear is so cute paper pieced.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh my goodness!! How darling this is!! I love it!! Love that bear and your layout is so fun too!! :) Wanted to be sure to stop by to wish you a very blessed Thanksgiving with your family. Have fun and be safe my friend!! HUGS

Cheryl said...

gorjus card hun thanks for joining us at incy desings this week love cheryl xxxxxxx

Teresa said...

Great masculine thank you. Thanks for joining the banana split challenge.

Donna said...

I love this card Maria, the expression on the bears face is priceless and it's fab the way you have stamped the trees in the background, brilliant colours on this card too :) Donna x

Elena said...

Love the scene you created, Maria! and what a neat idea with the sentiment!

Rose said...

oh my how did i ever miss this cute guy? fantastic job of paper piecing :0) you inspier me to stamp and color but.....i will not even show the mess i have been making lol

Heather "Hev" said...

What an adorable bear :) Love your card :)

Thank you so much for joining us over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge this week :)

Have a great day

Toucan Scraps said...

cute bear, like how you stamped him on the patterned paper

Jeanette - said...

This is adorable and a great masculine card all at the same time! Thanks for joining us in the 2RedBananas challenge!