*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




November 3, 2009

Flowers, Flowers, Flowers

For the Spreading the Love for Jaimie Blog Hop click HERE!


Hey Ho, it's Tuesday, let the trumpets sound and the pigeons fly.....it's Digital Tuesday Challenge day!!! This week our sweet Suzie challenged us to use flowers on our projects!!! And who better to sponsor our flower challenge than Fred, She Said!!! Woohoo, that's just good all around!


I used these lovely Fred, She Said Dahlias to flower my card! I used both sides of this double sided DP, found at a local Big Lots discount store! The CG verse is the focal scripture this week at the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge and thought is was perfect for this encouraging card!!

I hope you have a chance to play along with us this week at Digital Tuesday! Just use a digital image and dress up your project with flowers!!!! Checkout the beautiful inspiration from the rest of the team...


Here are some challenges...
Digital Tuesday Challenge~use digi and flowers
Stampin Sisters in Christ~scripture
Theme Thursday~fav color...blue & brown.
My Time to Craft~scallops.
Sunflowers & Dragonflies~flower power.
***************
Tracey over @ Fred, She Said has just released some new images and they are gorgeous! Checkout the new Emmas, flowers and papers and see how buying from Fred, She Said can help bless others too! Read about it HERE!

Tracey is also celebrating 150,000 hits with a FREEbie! woohoo Tracey!!!

Didn't I tell ya this was a good day! lol

Enjoy & Be Blessed!!!!

26 comments:

Rose said...

this is beautiful! fantastic coloring and i love the scripture :0)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh maria (there i go singing again) this is beautiful. the colors, the flowers, that sentiment.... all beautiful!

hugs,

msfreida said...

OH MARIA! This is SOOO STUNNING! These flowers are AMAZING and this is one of my all-time favorite scriptures! LOVE all your details! WOW!

Hugs~

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER!!!! This is absolutely GORGEOUS hun!! I love the flowers, your colors and the awesome sentiment!! VERY cool lady!! TFS! HUGS

Crystal said...

WOWZA girl this is totally GORGEOUS!!! OH my I LOVE those flowers!

Shirley said...

Wow! Maria, that is just beautiful. I love the lace and those flowers are grogeous!

Pat said...

Gorgeous card Maria, absolutely love those flowers. Thanks for joining in the MTTC challenge this week.

Pat xx

Holly said...

it's lovely Maria. I really love the verse.

Daniele said...

what a fab card love the flowers and layout thanks for joining us at MTTC hugs x

Tameko said...

Very nice!

made by fifi said...

love the flowers - great card - thanks ffor joining in MTTC challenge x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good evening Maria, how are you hunny? wow you've been busy since my last visit with so many gorgeous makes and im loving them all. I hope you are having better weather than us at the moment its so wet and cold!!! have a lovely evening hunny hugs Linda x

Donna said...

Hi Maria, a really beautiful card, your verse is very heart warming and I am sitting here admiring that very lush sheer brown ribbon...I must stop drooling now lol! :) Donna x

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hi maria! what a pretty card! I love how feminine and inviting it is. :)

Donna said...

Hi Maria, Love your card, those flowers are gorgeous! and that lovely big bow...wow! hope your keeping well. Donna x

Hermine said...

Very elegant

Elena said...

Gorgeous card, Maria! I really like these flowers! Border looks so elegant here!

Helen said...

Very beautiful card! I love the colors and those flowers are so pretty! Don't you just love Big Lots?!? There's one right down the street from my house and I visit at least once a week to see what the have!
Thanks for sharing your card with us at SSCC!
Blessings!
~H

Lesley said...

Beautiful card Maria! Those flowers are gorgeous, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Beth Norman said...

Wowzers, what an awesome card. I love your paper pieced flowers. Very pretty card. Thank you for participating in Sunflowers and Dragonflies challenge. I hope to see you again.

maxine said...

A lovely card Maria, I just love those flowers, must use mine again.

Beth said...

Maria those flowers are gorgeous your cards are always so pretty I love looking at your work, thanks for playing along at Sunflowers and Dragonflies this week.

Jessica G. said...

These flowers are gorgeous, Maria! Awesome layout and embellishments make for an all-around stunning card!!

Pamela said...

Oh I love it!!! Thanks for playing along with us at SSCC! :)

Randi said...

Oh my!!!this is wonderful. I love the color combo and those flowers are just breathtaking.

Thanks for sharing with us at SSCC.

Nina said...

This is just BEAUTIFUL!

Nina
http://www.theresmagicintheair.blogspot.com/