*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




November 21, 2009

Saturday Spotlight's ORNAMENTS

Good Saturday Morning! Welcome to another Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential!!!

For this week's challenge.....
With the up-coming Holiday Season, there's no better time to start making your gifts and cards!! So for this week, we, the Spotlight Divas would like for you to create an ornament or any project with an ornament on it!



For our special Spotlight sponsor this week we have...


Your one stop for Affordable Printable Stamps and Cutting files.
The winner for this challenge will receive 3sets of their choice!



I used on of The Cutting Cafe's templates to print and cut my apple then simply decorated it! I had fun creating a 'fancy' side and a 'country' side! Easy peasy!

So let's see what ya got! You could glam up a punched snowflake or decorate a house shaped die cut....how about punch a big circle and use a beautiful stamp to create a lovely Christmas 'ball' for the tree....just think of the possibilities! Have fun and get the kids involved too, we'd love to see their artwork too!

Need some inspiration...


Have a fantastic weekend! I pray healing, prosperity and peace over you today! Blessings!!!

21 comments:

Holly said...

Well these are cute little apples! I can see hanging a bunch from a small norfolk pine and giving it to a teacher for Chrsitmas.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hi Maria!! I think this is just DARLING!!! Love the apple die-cute idea!! Fabulous work and such yummy papers!! Clever idea girl!!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

i love xmas apples and this one is stunning!

hugs,

msfreida said...

LOVE THESE! What an AWESOME job you did with this template! SOOO CREATIVE! I just LOVE what the Cutting Cafe' offers! Such an awesome support team too! :)

Hugs~

Patti J said...

Very pretty! Love it!!!

Laura - Layers of Color said...

Great idea! I enjoyed visiting all the blogs, thanks!

Allison said...

Terrific creation...love the shape!

Terry Oulboub said...

Wow, Maria how cute are those apple ornaments. I love that lace and start - it is quite the lovely one, isn't it? So very cool with the star and the button - I'll have to check out that Cutting Cafe'!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

What a wonderful idea Maria! I'll have to "borrow" this idea and create for my sister ... she decorates one of her trees in all types of apples ... what a unique addition these will be! THANKS for inspiration! GREAT JOB!

Donna said...

Fantastic ornaments Maria, beautifully done and such an elegant choice of colours and papers! I hope you are cooking up a storm for Thanksgiving :) Donna x

coldwaters2 said...

Love these shapes Maria fab colours and I am so enjoying visiting you again.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Jodi said...

Such a clever idea for the ornament! Love all the warm color and embellishments you used!
Hugs
Jodi

Nilla said...

I must say I love the papers, so vintage American country style, or am I wrong! Anyway LOVE it! Hugs Nilla

Beth said...

Oh that is one yummy apple Maria can't wait to join in on the fun this week beautiful ornament.

Crystal said...

Hi Maria, this is soooo GREAT, I love the apple christmas ornament....Great design and details!!!

Jessica G. said...

What an awesome idea for a teacher gift! This apple is perfect vintage country feel -- SO cute!!

Sara said...

What a sweet little tree decoration and I love how you've given it such different sides.

Sara xx

maxine said...

wow fantastic work Maria

Shirley said...

Beautiful! You are so going to be ready Maria!

Elena said...

What a wonderful tree ornament idea!

Debby said...

i love c.c cause i don't have to think. they do it all for me! Darling and Delicious Apple!