*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009!

zwani.com myspace graphic comments



I hope you all have a safe & Happy New Year!!! Praying 2010 will be your best year yet!!!

I'm looking forward to an exciting new year with all of you!!! Thank you so much for a year of love, laughter, encouragement and support! Love, Hugs & many Blessings to you!!!



I'll be back to regular daily postings starting Saturday, January 2nd beginning with our Saturday Spotlight challenge! I have a bunch of announcements to share with you too!


.

11 comments:

Avril Ann said...

Happy New Year to you too Maria, this has been my best Craft Year yet, having found blogland and so many very good friends...how great can things get in 2010!!!!Hugs Avril xxx

Rose said...

Happy New Year Maria :) I pray you and your family will be richly blessed by God :)

coldwaters2 said...

I am so happy that I met you Maria and I wish you and your family all the best in 2010.

Big Hugs
Lorraine x

Danni said...

Hope your new year is full of blessings!

Crystal said...

AWWW LOVE your happy NEW YEAR Maria I just love your post!!! I wish you and your family many many blessings in 2010!!! Hugs!!!

Donna said...

Happy New Year to you too Maria, I am looking forward to your announcements...you've got me wondering now lol! :) Donna x

Terry Oulboub said...

Happy New Year to you too Maria and CONGRATULATIONS! I won't say because you said you had an announcement...but in case I miss stopping by - looking forward to a great 2010 and lots of fun challenges! ;D

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

just want you to know you are truly a blessing to me and i am so very thankful and glad to have met you and look forward to ALL our working together anywhere, any time.

happy, happy new year and many wonderful blessings to you & yours, my friend.

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Happy New Year to you & your family Maria!! I've been so bless to meet new friends like yourself in 2009 and really look forward to what 2010 has in store!
Can't wait to hear all of your NEW NEWS ... you deserve ALL the best!!

Jeanette said...

Happy New Year Maria.

Jeanette

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hello my sweet friend! Happy New Year's to you!! BIG HUGS