*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




December 4, 2009

Michelle Perkett's Christmas Wish Blog Hop

Hello & Welcome to Michelle Perkett's Christmas Wish blog hop!



If you want to hop along with us today, please start at Michelle's blog! If you're already hopping along the Christmas trail, you should have arrived here from Gina's blog! Wasn't her creation beautiful!

We are all using Michelle's gorgeous Wishing Star Angel with the theme A Christms Wish.

My Christmas wish was very easy, it's for someone my family & I pray for everyday! Our niece Raeann! After enduring a successful double lung transplant two years ago, this past summer found her struggling again going to the top of the transplant list a second time! She is a wife and mother of two young daughters! Our prayers were not only for new lungs but also that she would be able to be strong enough to raise her precious babies! She has recently received a single lung transplant and is doing well! So my Christmas Wish is for her to continue improving, stay out of the hospital!! and enjoy a Christmas at home with her family....where she belongs!!!


For my card, I used some non traditional Christmas colors, gold & navy! I colored her with Copics/Prismas. I wanted her to dazzle so I used dazzling diamonds on her wings and highlighted her hair with some Smooch! Look, blingy stars too! Can you tell I had fun with this one!

Here are the challenges...

2 Sketches 4 You~the sketch.
Frosted Designs~scallops.
Crafty Calendar Challenge~winter sparkle.
PaperPlay chall~Christmas colors/no red/green.
Stamp Something~glitzy.
Cuttlebug Chall~bling, glitter.
A Spoonful of Sugar~non trad Christmas colors.
Flutterby Wed~flutter, fairy or angels

Well, thanks for hopping by today, I enjoyed having you!!!

Remember to leave a comment so I know you were here, than continue hopping onto Pattie's blog! I know she has something fabulous to show you!!!


Everyone who completes the hop will find a final 'challenge' and prize at the end of the hop! What fun!

*********************

I hope you have your bunny ears on today, there will be more hopping later this morning when I post my 'Bella Birthday Bash' blog hop project! (10 am EST) It's a hoppy kinda day!

*********************

Praying abundant Blessings over all who read here!!!

47 comments:

Heather said...

Maria, this is gorgeous!!! Great job! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Crystal said...

WOW Maria she is gorgeous girl!! LOVE your layout colors and stars!!! Fabulous work!

Michelle said...

Oh, Maria! this is amazing! Here's hoping that your neice's health improves and that she stays away from the hospital for good! A gorgeous card, Maria! I love her wings! Thank you so much for such a beautiful entry, Maria!

Michelle :)

Fotf said...

Hi Maria, i love your choice of colours, particularly the gold. Hope your neice continues to get stronger and stronger. Merry Christmas :)

Liz said...

Thanks for joining paperplay lovely card

lizxx

Nancy said...

Love the colours in your card, Maria:O) Beautiful! Fab design.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Maria, love the colours
Clairex

Lori said...

Oh so lovely! So elegantly done!

I also wanted to let you know that I left you an award Here</a
Love and hugs ~ Lori

w.i.t.c.h.-ler said...

Wow Maria your card is beautiful! Love the stamp and your great colouring! =) Have a nice weekend!
Nina

Lisa said...

Hi Maria, Gorgeous card! The image is stunning.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge.

Lisa x

Jennifer Scull said...

your card is wonderful! and saying prayers for your niece. how wonderful that she is doing as well as she is - may it just continue and continue on forever! :)
Merry Christmas to you!

Anne said...

What a gorgeous card, I hope your wish come true for your niece

debb said...

Beautiful card and hugs and wishes for your niece!

Tanya said...

What an amazing card!!! Happy holidays!

Cheryl Nelson said...

Fabulous!

Tammy said...

What an amazing card Maria!! I pray that your wish comes true for your niece. I just love the colors that your used for your fabulous entry!!

Terri's Cards N' More said...

This card is awesome. May your wish for your niece come true during this Christmas Season.

Rhonda Miller said...

What a beautiful card. I love way you have colored her. I too am wishing your niece will continue to improve and be home with her family for Christmas.

Alex said...

WONDERFUL card- love the colors!
All the very best for your niece, transplants are such a blessing, but a difficult journey and healing process as well.
I know many transplant recipients- including my sister. We say "don't take your organs to heaven, because heaven knows we need them here :)"

Pattie G said...

Oh Maria, I love it! I love the colors you chose for this creation and the way you colored the angel. My prayers go with you for your niece.

hugs
Pattie

Lori said...

Very pretty, thank you so much for sharing your creation.

Kimberly S said...

What a lovely angel card! Thanks so much for joining us for Flutter By Wednesday. :)

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

ileana said...

What a great card you did! lovely colors you used. Hugs

beadz said...

Maria, that is a gorgeous card! I will keep your niece in my prayers.
hugs,
Gini

Danni said...

It's beautiful, Maria!! Wow!! love it! Thanks for playing with my flutter by challenge!

Terrie B x said...

Hi Maria:)
I love your beautiful card...
"Thanks" for joing us at the CB Blog

Terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Carlie M. said...

Beautiful card Maria!!!!! I love your colors!!!!

Jean said...

maria,What a gorgeous card, I hope your wish comes true for your niece and that her Christmas filled with many blessings
Hugs Jean

Jana M. said...

Maria, I love the colors you used. Very pretty!!! I hope that all your Christmas Wishes come true.

Jenny said...

This is so pretty! I love the gold and the stars!! That border looks great too :)

Elena said...

I really love the sparkly wings of this amazing angel!
Hope that everything will be all right with your niece Raeann!

gina said...

Wow I had to scroll down a long way to leave a comment.

Love your creation. I had to stop mid blog hop earlier as the screen was getting all blury, there was all this watery stuff in the way (oh my gosh it was my tears)

Hearing a few stories of peoples struggles, you kind of brush it off sometimes but this hop has made me see how silly I am sometimes over small matters.

Great hop Michelle

Brandi said...

I love the colors on your card! Gorgeous!

I pray that your Christmas wish comes true ~ I will be sending up a prayer.

Hugs ~ Brandi

Kris said...

This is beautiful! Lovely Angel! Thanks for playing with us at flutter by! hugs, Kris

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Oooooooooooh.........I LOVE this! its beautiful!!

Georgia said...

Wow, this is stunning Maria! I love the beautiful image and the gold looks lovely! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge! :)
Georgia xx

NatashaMay said...

This angel is magnificent! Love her!

Cr8ive ME said...

Gorgeous card.

What a wonderful wish. I do hope she recovers and can spend Christmas with her family.

{hugs}
Mary

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hi Maria!! This is so gorgeous!! I love your image and your coloring!! The sparkle is so perfect!! Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something this week hun!! HUGS

Kim. said...

Gorgeous card Maria, love the colours you used. I do hope your niece is able to fight her illness, your family are in my thoughts. I also have a niece with the same name but spelt Raean and have never heard of anyone before with this same name. Thanks for joining us this month.
Kim xXx - Crafty Calendar Challenges

Jamie Lane said...

Love your coloring! Such a beautiful card. Thanks so much for joining us at Frosted Designs!

Tammara said...

That is so gorgeous! I love the colors and that image is too cute!

Biscuitlid said...

lovely card. Sending get well wishes to your neiece too.

Thanks for playing at Paperplay
Victoria
x

Shantaie said...

beautiful card!! best wishes for a permanant recovery for your neice!!

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

I love the colors of this! So pretty and elegant! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamp Something!

Janna :)

Shirley said...

She is so unique and your design for her is beautiful!