*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




December 11, 2009

Michelle Perkett's gift

Happy Friday! The weekend is almost here, yay!
I made this card with one of Michelle Perkett's sweet little freebies, altered a bit! You'll have to checkout the original on...

...her PCP group page! I went with bashful blue & celery and glitter! The papers are DCWV Christmas glitter pack from forever ago! Trying to use up what I have and not carry so much 'baggage' into the new year! lol The sketch is by Carlie over @ Michelle's new challenge blog, it was the final step of her recent blog hop!

Short & sweet today, there is alot going on behind the scenes here in my little piece of blogland! So much I'll have to share with you after the new year, it's all so exciting! Oh and this is my birthday weekend so watch for some fun coming up! It will be a surprise!!!!
Have a lovely day! Be Blessed!!

16 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hey sweetie!! WOW!! This is one gorgeous card!!! I so love your color combo and the sparkle on this!! I hope that you have one fantastic birthday weekend my friend!! BIG HUGS to you!! :)

Bonibleaux Designs said...

Such a beautiful card!! I love all of your little details and choice in colors. Very sweet!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Maria,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sparkle said...

Such a pretty card!

Shelly said...

Gorgeous card! I love these two colours together.
Shelly ;)

Danni said...

I love this card!! It's just so pretty and sparkly and well, just love it!

Silke Ledlow said...

Happy TGIF - Maria!!!

Your card is beautiful!!! Love the DP and the sweet present image!!! Have a great weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

Alanna said...

This is so pretty Maria. I love the colors.

Terry Oulboub said...

Hi Maria, I have to tell you this is such a grand card. I love these papers so much - wish I could get them now; they are so perfect together and I love DCwV! The image is sweet, too! This card is too Sweet! ;D

Holly said...

oh what a great card Maria! the sparkle and the colors and the layout are all perfect! I really like how you used the stars! I hope you have a fantastic birthday, and I can't wait to hear what's going on behind the scenes!

coldwaters2 said...

This is quite lovely Maria so serene the colours are gorgeous and love that little image.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Carol said...

Happy Birthday to you Maria, may your year be blessed with love, laughter and family.
....Oh and the card is awesome as usual! :0)

Dawn B. said...

Forgot to say happy early birthday.. I bet your day will be filled with love. Super card to kick off your birthday weekend..hugs.

Elena said...

What a fun card! Love all the sparkles and stars!

Shirley said...

Wow! Maria, I love what you did with your present and the colors too!

Shirley said...

She is just precious like your design and the flower is wonderful too!