*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




December 12, 2009

Saturday Spotlight's Music Stylin'

Hello and good Saturday morning! We have a wonderful challenge for you today at Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential, to create something with the music in your soul! Simply make a card/project depicting your favorite style of music!




Our Spotlight sponsor this week is Cathy from Paper Gardens. Not only is she offering a prize to the winner but she is also providing us with a discount code this week! Read all the details on the Saturday Spotlight challenge blog!

So, can you guess the style of music I like? This image from Mo's Digital Pencil Too was perfect for this challenge! Although I enjoy almost every music style, comtemporary praise is my very favorite! Soaking in the presence of the Lord! Joy overflowing!! Ahhhhh!

So what type of music do you like? Think of the style that brings joy to your soul, then go and create something fabulous! :)


Checkout what my wonderful DT sistahs created for their favorite music style!

And I'm happy to announce Jodi has now become a full fledge Diva!!!! Yay, Jodi!!!


Here are the challenges...

Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential~your music style.
Daring Cardmakers~polka dots.
Think Ink Tuesday~CAS.
Whimsy Chall~die cuts.
Little Paper Shop~sketch.
Nutshells Wed~ribbon.
Challenge Up Your Life~something that gives you pleasure.
Totally Gorjuss~Open.


Praying you all have a joyful weekend! Blessings!






.

28 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a sweet creation Maria!! Mo's images are just too sweet and I just love your coloring and design!! Awesome job on the challenge my friend. Enjoy your weekend!
hugs,
Chris

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh Maria, I just ADORE this hun!!! What a fabulous inspiration to use for your musical challenge and I LOVE how you've thought about this!! Of course this image IS perfect for your musical choice and I love these images! Your coloring is just gorgeous too!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!! HUGS

Dawn B. said...

This Mo image is perfect. It looks like she is ready to sing her praises to God... Love that idea. You rocked this challenge.. She is too sweet. Have a blessed weekend..hugs.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

that is soooo you! i love it.

hugs,

Terry Oulboub said...

Maria, what a pretty little image - just looks like she really is soaking in joy! The flowers work so well with the patterned paper, doesn't it? I love the colors! Lovely! ;D

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Oh Maria I just LOVE this little gal ... that smile on her face instantly makes me smile! Thanks for that!! Your creation is just adorable!!!
Happy Holidays to you & yours! Be safe, be happy & cherish the moment!

Sparkle said...

Such a cute card!

Jessica G. said...

Now this little Bella knows how to find joy in her music! Beautiful coloring and your DP adds the perfect happy patterns and colors to this wonderful image!!

Allison said...

this is lovely Maria
Hope you are having a good weekend
AllisonX

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Maria,i love your image and colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Crystal said...

AWWW Maria this is precious...this is one of my favs su dps......GREAT colors..love your image!!!! FANTASTIC job on this weeks challenge......AWESOME GIRL!!! Hugs!

Elena said...

This card is so precious! I love this girl image! Really love the layout of this card and flowers!

Jennifer {jennifer-g} said...

SO sweet, great colors and coloring job and love your image!!

Allison said...

Terrificly cute...love your paper choice!

Danni said...

I just got this stamp...hope I can create something as wonderful as you did with it! This is such a lovely card....awesome job!

POPPET said...

What a gorgeous image i love the colours that you have chosen really cheery. big hugs pops x

Shirley said...

A beautiful card for your beautiful love! The details are so uplifting too!

Lynda said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Rbarakat said...

I love that card and I love praise music too! Perfect stamp for this challenge! Wonderful job!

Manuela said...

fab card :) thanks for playing with us at CUYL! liebe grüße, manu

SueH said...

Loving the card Maria!
What a fab, fun image that is and you’ve coloured her perfectly to match the Pink Polka Dot paper.

Thanks for joining use at the DCM’s this week
Sue
x

chercroppin said...

Yahh, congrats to Jodi!

What a fun, sweet one Maria...love the bold colors, your beautifully colored image and those flowers really make it all tie-in nicely together : )

craftymum said...

I love this card. Thanks for joining us at TG
Love Sarah W XXX

Justine said...

She is super fun, love those Mo images. Great job Maria

Kat said...

What a sweet image Maria and I love your DP. Thanks for joining us at TG and good luck.

Kat x

Michele Spera said...

I love the circles with the image! colors of DP are perfect!
thank you for joining us at TG this week
Xmichele

Beth said...

OMG Maria this put a big smile on my face what an adorable image.

Debby said...

I cannot begin to tell you how much I love this! The image is great too.