*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




December 10, 2009

The Stamping Boutique...Recipe Cards!

Happy Thursday! Hope you are all enjoying your week! Tracey @ The Stamping Boutique has recently released some recipe cards, and boy are they fun to play with!

Of course, recipe cards are great for creating a delightful set of recipes for cooking but I wanted to see what else I could do with them! Here's the first one I played with, it has a picture of Audrey sitting pretty! I colored her with markers then popped her for a fun look! The papers are SU! celery and Basic Grey Junebug!

I made my crinkled flower with some SU! blush cardstock! You simply punch a scallop circle, and two regular circles in smaller sizes. I ran the punched pieces under the kitchen faucet, crumbled them then sat them in front of the woodstove to dry. When dry, they 'harden' a bit and hold their crinkled shape! Insert brad in the center and hand mold to your liking! It's really easy but if I made it hard to understand, just email me!

There are blank recipe cards along with ones with a variety of images, check them out HERE!

My mojo is flowing so I'm taking advantage and crafting like a made woman! lol Blessings!!

12 comments:

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Awww...how cute!

Jessica G. said...

This little gal is adorable; I don't think I've seen her before! Fun, fun concept for a card -- love that friendship recipe!!

Danni said...

This is adorable!! Lovin' your flowers, how clever. Great job!

Sparkle said...

This is just darling!

Debbie said...

this is gorgeous Maria what a fab idea for the recipe cards,Hugs Debbie x

Terry Oulboub said...

Maria, this is such a neat idea. I like how you made more use of a recipe card - this is absolutely delicious! :D I love how you made the flower - it's so beautiful!

Alanna said...

What a great idea. I love how you thought out of the box with this. Have a great Friday Maria.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

HI Maria!! WOW!! Love your beautiful images and the flower!! :) Such an awesome idea!! Thanks for sharing!! HUGS

Bonibleaux Designs said...

What a sweet friendship recipe! Love this card!!

Riet said...

Beautiful card Maria,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Holly said...

oh what a darling friendship card Maria! I love, love, love the recipe! I may have to go buy this image just to CASE your card!

Elena said...

Love this recipe, Maria! :)
So cute! Really love your gorgeous flower!