*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 21, 2010

ABC Toys-Clean & Simple Lovebirds

Hello & Welcome! Today, I'm hosting on the ABC Toys & Crafts Design blog. I have another Clean & Simple card to show you for Valentine's Day!


This card uses the adorable lovebirds from the Happy Valentine's Day set by Hero Arts Clings! Aren't they just so tweet?

I've chosen happy colors this time in place of traditional Valentine colors. The border is the MS trefoil heart punch, I simply covered the hearts this time! To see other ways I've used this border click HERE (original) and HERE (layered)!

I'm really lovin' this punch (can ya tell?)....if you'd like to purchase it for 15% off, click HERE!!! All Martha Stewart punches are on sale until tomorrow, so go grab your favorites!!!

And if you would like a chance to win some Around the Page punches checkout the CANDY Here!

Isn't blogland a wonderful place to live?! lol

Well, I'm off, lots to do today and the weather people are forecasting a bit of snow for tonight so we shall see....I think they just like to tease!!!

Praying the Father's love over you and health/healing to all who are suffering today!
Blessings!!!!

21 comments:

Allison said...

love the litle birdies, so tweet
AllisonX

Suzanne said...

Lovely card! I'm really impressed with the non-typical valentine colors.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hi Maria!! Your birds are so adorable! Love the colors on your card sweetie!! Have a beautiful day!! HUGS

Alanna said...

Love your card Vicki. That little line of birds is so cute.

Patti J said...

As usual, your card is just adorable! Love the splatters! Great job, dear friend!

Crystal said...

AWW Maria another fabby creation girl, what a darling CAS beautiful!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh this is definitely a happy card. and i so love that you didn't use traditional valentine colors. absolutely fabulous!

hugs :)

Carol said...

So cute, Maria! I love the colors and you are right, those birdies are very tweet! :~)

Heather said...

This is super cute! Great job!

Joan said...

Cute card Maria. I Love splattered background. I like how you adjusted your edge punch - clever way to give it a slightly different look - it's like having two punches in one. Thanks for the idea.

Sparkle said...

Such a cute card.

Danni said...

What a delightful card! Love it!!

Marlene said...

Adorable card!

CraftyC said...

Your card is beautiful Maria, love the border!
Clairexx

Karen said...

Blogland IS a fab & fun place to live! :> Cute card...just love those little sweet birdies!

Jules said...

Hi Maria

Your card is gorgeous. I love it!!!

But fancy showing me that new MS punch - that was a little bit cruel LOL!!!

Take care Maria - hope you are well.

Love Jules xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

How pretty Maria! I just love your speckled background, colors, and that sweet image border. Gorgeous design. Lovin that punch.
hugs and blessings my friend,
Chris

Beth said...

Maria may be clean and simple but is a beauty love that border bunch.

Debby said...

I'm just digging clean and simple. I really need to stop overthinking and overdoing. I probably would gert more done. Love the different uses of the punch you clever girl.

Elena said...

Very very sweet card! Love this border punch you have! So versatile!

Donna said...

Love this card Maria, the colours, the image and the beautiful punched border...a really fabulous card :) Donna x