*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 14, 2010

ABC Toys-Clean & Simple Valentine Card

Hello and welcome to another Clean & Simple card! Today I'm hosting on the ABC Design Blog and I have a CAS Valentine to show you!



ABC Toys & Crafts has this wonderful Hero Arts Clings Valentine stamp, it's sooo perfect for a quick & easy Valentine! I stamped it with red ink, cut and layered it over a silhouette label. Then I simply added a punched flower (crinkling it a little for dimension), a swirl and some shimmery, sheer ribbon! How easy it that?!

Wouldn't this Hero Arts Valentine stamp be perfect for a candy bar wrapper too? Of course I thought of that after I posted this! lol I know once you get your hands on this stamp, your imagination will go wild!

My DT sister, Cheryl, posted a video the other day HERE showing you how to use a background stamp differently. You could use the same technique for this stamp, "lifting" off any of these many words separately! Too fun!

Here's a few challenges...
Verona's Challenge~no DP.
Craft Cardmakers~new.
Creative Inspirations~use new stash.

I hope you've been inspired to make some Clean & Simple Valentine's this year!
Have a super day!!! Blessings!

20 comments:

Nilla said...

Love it, so charming! The flower is a perfect touch! Hugs Nilla

Donna said...

Oh you know I just love my clean and simple cards and wow this is a beauty! I think Sheer ribbon to a simple card just adds that little touch of elegance, fabulous card hun. Hugs Donna x

MANDEE said...

THis is sooo beautiful Maria!

Vicki said...

Very pretty Maria...I love the clean but elegant look to your card!

HUGS!
Vicki

Carol said...

Love CAS, love hearts! Great card!

Dawn B. said...

I love this stamp.. I have one like this but haven't even touched it this year.. Thanks for the inspiration.. Great card Maria...

Elena said...

This card is stunning! I love this stamp! Really like the ribbon and flower you added!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh so super sweet and very romantic Maria, I love this!! HUGS

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Maria,so chique.

Hugs Riet.xx

Holly said...

very pretty Maria. I love the swirl at the bottom and the big bow at the top!

Karolyn Loncon said...

Brilliance, Maria - sheer and utter brilliance!! Love the color scheme - black, red and white is one of my all time faves, for sure. This is simple, yet very elegant. Super!

Sparkle said...

So pretty! One of my favorite color combos.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Maria this is so beautiful and very elegant I think your mojo is working perfectly fine lol

Hugs
Lorraine x

Micki said...

OMG, I absolutely love it. It's such a clean & less is more look which I tend to really be drawn to. Absolutey love it!

Alanna said...

Love this. The red, white, and black look so striking together.

Heather said...

Maria, this is absolutely stunning! I hope all is well!

Heather

Tina said...

wow - maria - this is my fave as of late - love all the words nested inside the nestie:D
....super cute - need that stamp for sure.

thanks for your sweet comments - you always bring a smile to my face.

xo

Justine said...

Maria this is so clean and elegant. Great job

Donna said...

A really beautiful, stylish card Maria, scrummy colour scheme and the stamp is stunning :) Donna x

Grenouille Greetings said...

These cards are very pretty! I don't make many classic cards myself but I am inspired to do so! Warmest wishes, Lesley