*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 7, 2010

ABC Toys & Crafts -Wedding Card

Happy Thursday! This is my first official ABC Toys & Craft post and I'm so excited to be part of this wonderful team in this new year!
Today I have a wedding card to show you!

I've used my favorite style CAS (clean & simple) but added a touch of elegance with the gold embossed rose stamp and paper(a scrap from my stash)! The totally awesome border is a MS punch called embossed trefoil hearts valentine. I'm really lovin' this punch! I've been playing with it and have come up with a few different ways to use it along with those sweet little hearts it punches out! lol I like to 'get my money's worth' from my tools! lol So keep an eye out for some more ideas! (I used it earlier this week, HERE)

I encourage you to pop over to the ABC Toys store and checkout the current specials, such as the MS doily punch for only $11.19, how cool is that?! They carry company lines from House Mouse, Hero Arts and PennyBlack just to name a few! And if you follow the ABC DESIGN Blog, Julie will keep you up to date with current Customer Discount Codes and promotions! Talk about great customer service! Can ya tell I'm really impressed with this store? lol

Ok, well that's all for today! What? no challenges? Once I get my head back on straight this week after being away from crafting over the holidays, you'll be seeing them again! I even found some new ones if you can imagine that! lol So much to do, so little time! Right then all that's left is my prayer for you today...praying peace over you and that you might know you are loved unconditionally, the greatest Love of all!! Abundant Blessings!

29 comments:

Alanna said...

Your card is beautiful Maria. I love the embossed gold and how the scalloped circle sticks up above the card. I hope you have a fantastic Thursday my friend.

Vicki said...

Oh wow Maria...I like your style...CAS...that is really me too! Very very pretty card hun! Love the embossing and the gold rose just adds the pizzaz!

HUGS,
Vicki

Cheryl Walker said...

Maria your card is BEAUTIFUL hun!!! Love the embossed background, and your stamped image!!! Also im loving that border punch!!! :)

Hugs,
CherylW

Patti J said...

Very beautiful! I love it! And I have that stamp - yippee! Great job, Maria - thanks for sharing!

Carol said...

Maria, this is just beautiful! I love clean and simple! The gold embossed panel is awesome!

Terry Oulboub said...

Oh Maria, this is so elegant. I love the heart punch and the rose stamp is really so beautiful. You really did such a beautiful job - I'd hate to give this one away. Very inspiring for me to use my Cuttlebug. Thanks! ;D

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh abc is soooo lucky to have you and this card is just to die for gorgeous!

hugs,

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh wow!! That gold and black sure do look dramatic hun!! I really love that punch as well!! So nice to see it "in action"!! :) Stunning!!

Rose said...

STUNNING!!! :)

Sparkle said...

This is so lovely!

melissac said...

Maria--this is gorgeous!! I'll have to check ABC out!! Blessings and Hugs!!

Donna said...

Hi Maria, a beautiful, stylish, elegant card, love the white, gold and black together and the beautiful punched border :) Donna x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my goodness Maria this is stunning that embossed detail look so rich and very glamorous

Hugs
Lorraine x

Donna said...

Love love love this Maria, wow so elegant and classy, the black and gold are a beautiful combo and check out that punch!

michele said...

beautiful Maria! love the embossing and the simply elegant colour combo! hugs mx

Sandy Hulsart said...

Maria, this is a wonderfully elegant card. Congrats on your first ABC posting.

Beth said...

What gorgeous paper Maria and the stamped embossed rose is perfect simply beautiful. Congrats on another new DT.

Gina said...

Wow, this is so elegant! I love the gold. This is perfect for or wedding or even an anniversary.

Shelly said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Maria!!! So very elegant!

Karolyn Loncon said...

Maria, this just takes my breath away. The color scheme and layout are fabulous, and the gold adds such a beautiful and elegant finishing touch. Outstanding, girlie!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Absolutely gorgeous Maria!!

Dawn B. said...

This is so elegant and beautiful Maria. The gold embossing is wonderful. I LOVE that punch. I was looking at it at Mikes the other day. It is always hard to tell until you actually SEE it..Great job.

Elena said...

Very elegant card, Maria! Love this border punch too! Embossed paper looks gorgeous!

Amy Johnson said...

What a lovely, and elegant wedding card. And I love that gold embossed paper!

maxine said...

wow this is beautiful Maria. I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Christine Riley said...

What a gorgeous, elegant card, I lovethe embossing. Just beautiful!
Hugs, Christine :)

POPPET said...

This is so elegant and looks so posh, gorgeous hun, big hugs Pops x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow girl!! This is so gorgeous and elegant. Love every detail!! Love the embossing and the gold!!

Have a great weekend!!

hugs and blessings,
Chris

Heather the MooseLover said...

Very elegant. I love the metallic embossing.