*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 24, 2010

Cute Day May-Vintage

Hello and welcome to another Cute Daisy May challenge! This week Beccy would like to see VINTAGE!


I could not take a good photo of this card for some reason...sorry for the washed out look! :(

This little cutie is from sheet #142...doesn't she have the sweetest face? She's colored with Copic/Prisma markers and the papers are K&Co!

Linnie has generously offered a FREEbie, so I hope you'll play along!!!

Short & sweet post this time, I'm off to watch the rest of the Viking/Saints game....

Blessings!!!


*

9 comments:

Michelle said...

This is just gorgeous,I love the lace. I always forget to use it.

Sparkle said...

What a lovely card!

Crystal said...

AWW Maria I LOVE your vintage card!! She is beautiful, love that lace!

Valoudesbois said...

hello,

just wonderful vintage card

Suzanne said...

great card! definitely vintage!

Chrissy D said...

Super sweet image - just love how precious your art is!

Elena said...

Look at this sweet girl! I really like the lace and cute charm!

kanishk said...

What a lovely card!

Work from home India

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Very cute! I like the vintage look to this!