*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 19, 2010

Digital Tuesday Challenge-Suzie's Sketch

Happy Tuesday! Welcome to another Digital Tuesday Challenge, this week Suzie gave us such an awesome sketch to work with. I had so many ideas for this, however my mojo completely left me this week. It's all that paperwork I had to do, it squashed my creativity!!!


Stamps: Inkadinkado (rose), SU! (warmest regards)
Ink: Encore gold, SU! cameo coral maker.
Paper: SU! cs
Other: Cuttlebug emb folder, clear emb. powder.

I so wanted to use this lovely rose stamp again and make an elegant card but this is all I could come up with! lol I kept looking through my (tons) of DP whining I don't have any paper! Ever do that???? So, although I'm pleased with my embossed rose and colors, I'm not pleased with my overall design! Seems my CAS cards are getting a little too simple. lol I need to step it up a few notches!!!

If you want to see some really fabulous cards please checkout my DT sisters, no lack of mojo there...
Amy
Anjou
Ellie
Lora
Lorraine
Michelle
Paula
Shelly
Suzie

Hope you can play along with us at Digital Tuesday and use this wonderful sketch!!! I'll be back with my Creative Card Crew DT card in a bit!
Blessings!!!

12 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hi Maria!! WOW!! So beautiful girl!! Love your pretty texture and design!! HUGS

Crystal said...

Maria this is a beauty!!!! LOVE the texture!!! Beautiful work sweetie!

Rose said...

this is beautiful! and luv the embossing :) and YES i am always saying i don't have any paper! lol fact is i have tons of dp but very little of plain cs. :)

Mummylade said...

I love that embossing folder

Holly said...

Don't you just hate when your mojo gets squashed?! I like the card anyway though!

Elena said...

Sorry to hear about your Mojo... But I think you do have no matter what! Look what an elegant card you created! I love how you added texture and torn edges!

Patti J said...

Oh, Maria, how funny you are! Your card is beautiful! I know how you feel though - sometimes I have to put out an APB on my Mojo too! Love it, and I'm glad you didn't have any DP, as your homemade DP looks wonderful!!! Great job!

Jessica G. said...

The gold embossing really makes this rose image even more stunning! The CB pattern is a perfect texture to go with it; it reminds me of a Victorian-style trellis!!

Heather the MooseLover said...

Beautiful card- very elegant. I love the sketch and I want to use it myself. You have inspired me!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Maria this is gorgeous loving the colours and that embossing it looks very elegant.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Beth said...

Gorgeous card maria I love your embossing on this one just lovely.

Debby said...

You're silly. I think your card is absolutely lovely.