*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 4, 2010

DTC #40-Valentines

Happy Tuesday! Are you ready for another Digital Tuesday Challenge? Our lovely hostess this week is Paula and she has challenged us to start our Valentine's Day creations!

Stamp: Digi-The Stamping Boutique (AJ w/heart banner)
Paper: white, real red and checkered blue (?)
Color: Copics, Prisma markers & red chalk
Other: cuttlebug "with love" embossing border.

Our fabulous sponsor this week is Shirleys 2 Girls, who just recently made the change over to all digital stamps! They have weekly challenges and a group over at SNR! They are a lovely bunch of ladies!!

I made my valentine for my youngest son (a pre-teen), it reminds me of him and I 'dressed' him accordingly! lol

Checkout my DT sisters for inspiration...


Here's your chance to get started on your Valentines, so I hope you'll play along with us this week!!

I've been an insane crafter so I'll be back in a bit with more fun!

And don't forget to checkout my Twitter Updates on my sidebar...when I find a FREEbie or something else fun I tweet it!!

Right then, thanks so much for stopping by, I really appreciate all your kind & encouraging words! I pray peace, joy and much love over you!! Blessings!

19 comments:

Danni said...

Super sweet! Love the embossing! I keep looking at those folders but never know how they'd look! cool!

Rose said...

ok this is one of the sweetest little guys i have ever seen! look at that face :) super card and i luv the embossing folder.

Deb Neerman said...

This is so cute, Maria ... what an adorable image! You've 'dressed' him so beautifully too! Great use of the embossing folder, too!

Thanks for the kind words on my blog ... it's good to back!

Stay warm!!

~Hugs, Deb

Donna said...

Ah bless, how cute is he? Beautiful card Maria your son will just love it. I too make cards for the kids (of course they don't know its from me lol) Think my 21 year old son gets a bit embarrased by them now, especially when his mates say " take it thats from your mum again?"lol. Enjoy your day. Hugs Donna x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Maria.

xx Hugs Riet,

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh maria, this is just adorable. and i'll just bet your pre-teen is too!

hugs,

Christine Riley said...

What a sweet card! I love the layout and the embossing is the perfect touch. Too cute! :)
Hugs, Christine

Digi Kitty said...

maria, this is soooo cute! I have two boys so this is particularly special to me! Your coloring is gorgeous!

Purrs & Kisses,
Kristal of Digi Kitty
Digi stamps, challenges, & Fun!

Alanna said...

Super cute Maria. I love the string of hearts the little guy is holding up and the embossed sentiment.

Debbie said...

He is such a cutie pie Maria,
Hugs Debbie x

Carol said...

He is CUTE! Bet it was fun to make this card! Blessings!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how cute!! Just love the image and the hearts!! Perfect Valentine!! Great choice of colors and design, Maria!!

hugs and blessings,
Chris

Terry Oulboub said...

What a lovely card, Maria. I love the layout and the Cuttlebug border is just delicious! Your little guy is so cute holding those hearts - wonderful!

Chrissy D said...

This is an adorable image! Love the embossing!!!

I also like your new blog background too, Maria! FABULOUS!

Elena said...

What a wonderful card! I like this cute little boy image! Really like the embossed word as a sentiment!

Suzie said...

Hi Maria, I love this card especially the image it is gorgeous. Hugs Suzie x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

OH my goodness!! This is just as sweet as can be!! I JUST adore that image Maria!! Your coloring is fabulous girl!! HUGS

Beth said...

Adorable and such a sweet little boy great card Maria.

Debby said...

Cute cute. Tilted Tiles for the Gingersnap Yahoo group. challenge rigbt now!