*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 6, 2010

Fred She Said Layered flowers

Hello Wednesday! It's another freezing cold day here in PA! Brrr So I thought I would brighten the day with a Fred She Said flower card! Tracey's flowers are so beautiful!

This layered flower is from the Lovely Blossom kit! Not sure why I always go for the blue! lol I sparkled the flower layers and used some of Doodlebug's lily white daydream sugar coated c.s. Can you say intense sparkle? There's glitter everywhere, what fun! lol

There are BIG happenings going on at Fred She Said!
  • Tracey is working on some new floral pretties for this Fri Jan 8th.
  • Friday, Jan 15, we're having a Blog Hop for more new releases!
  • There is now a brand spankin' new FSS Challenge Blog!
  • Our first challenge will be Monday, Jan 25th! WooHoo!!
  • Then on Feb 1st........
Well, you'll just have to pop over to the Challenge Blog and check it out! hehe And there might even be a FREEbie or two or three or....over there! lol Seriously!!!! Just take a quick peak, you'll really be glad ya did!

Oh, and come on over to the FSS group on PCP then too, and chat with us, welcome the new DT and show us your FSS creations!

Thanks for stopping by today! I know how precious your time is and I really do appreciate your lovely comments! Praying that your day is filled to overflow with joy! Blessings!




*

32 comments:

Ellie said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Maria. I love the sparkles on the flower.

jacque4u2c said...

Stunning!

Anki said...

Maria - this is beautiful! Hope 2010 has started well. Wishing you a wonderful weekend my friend!
Kram - Anki

Sparkle said...

This is so lovely!

Donna said...

You've brightened my day Maria, love the beautiful glittered background and the flower is stunning! Very cold here too and the snow just keeps coming and coming...oh dear! :) Donna x

Patti J said...

OOOH.....AHHH.....this is so gorgeous, Maria! I love the blue - it seems very winterish (if that's a word). The sparkles make me happy - it's a dreary day, and you just cheered it up! Hugs!

Crystal said...

WOWZA Maria BEAUTIFUL!!!! I LOVE your layered flowers!!!! GORGEOUS!

maxine said...

This is beautiful Maria, great colour combo and lay out

Lori said...

You know how much I love that sparkle!!! This is totally gorgeous! Congratulations on your newest Gig too :D You are quite in demand!
Love and hugs ~ Lori

Terry Oulboub said...

Maria, I just love flowers. This is just too beautiful for words! I'm definitely checking this out and becoming a follower - wow! Totally awesome!

Danni said...

This is gorgeous!! Love it!!

Holly said...

well I can't tell you why you go for the blue, but it's beautiful! I really like that background paper with all it's sparkle!

Nilla said...

Gorgeous!!! Stay warm! Hugs Nilla

Karen said...

Another stunning card, Maria! Happy New Year!! :)

Erin... said...

WOW so pretty!!!!!

Debby said...

You! Yowza! Jaw Dropping Gorgeous! btw. You fit right in with the Gingersnappers. You need to be on the team!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

O.k. now for sure I need to remind you of my address...LOL! This is so gorgeous!! So elegant!! Wow!!! Can't say it enough!!

hugs,
Chris

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

gorgeous!

hugs,

Tina said...

oh wow - this is beautiful. Love the colors on this one.

xo
tina
mommyscrapsalot.blogspot.com

Sonya said...

So very pretty and love the sparkle!!! My favorite color is blue so I tend to go for the blue a lot also!

Carlie M. said...

Gorgeous card!!! Love it!!!

Joan Ervin said...

Hi Maria...I just had to come tell you how excited I am that you are going to join our Belli challenge group....I love your card, too, with that gorgeous blue flower and awesome design!!! Have a great week!!!

Heather Schlatter said...

Maria,

This card is gorgeous. Your creations and your kind positive giving attitude are always a bright spot in my day when I read your posts in my google reader!!!

You have very blessed talent Maria and a very blessed spirit and I just wanted to take that time to let you know even though with my 3 kiddo's I dont have much time to comment I consider your blog and your creations a very special place and you can always make me smile!!!

Amazing Creations and I adore your flower image!!!

Heather

Alanna said...

This is absolutely stunning. What a great flower and you made it really pop off the page.

I agree with Heather when she talked about your blessed spirit. You are always so positive and uplifting and I love coming here and truly appreciate the comments you leave for me.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! Maria, this card is sooo gorgeous!! I love those flowers Tracey comes up with!! The blue color is spectacular hun and i love the sparkle!!! HUGS

Justine said...

WOW, Maria I am so in awe of your gorgeous coloring. Perfect!!

Beth said...

Oh my goodness Maria his is so beautiful just love all the glitter and sparkle

~Michelle~ said...

told you on PCP already....but I just like your sugary flowers....Yummmo!!! :)

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful Maria. I love the blues. Great color choice..TFS

Elena said...

Wow! What a stunning card! I love sparkles you added to a very gentle flower! Really love the colors of this card! :)

Jenny Gropp said...

Maria -- this is so soft and lovely!! Beautiful!

Carol said...

Maria this is as pretty as a picture. Just sensational.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}
chocolatecraftsandbearsohmy