*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 24, 2010

Fred She Said New Relase...

Here's a little sneak peek of Tracey's new release Catch Your Heart set....


This is a PRE-COLORED image, but also comes in outline form, with sentiments. I used a ready-to-print sheet, also included and had a card in about 15 minutes! How cool is that?!

This will be in the FSS store tomorrow, Jan. 25th!

Also, tomorrow is the 1st FSS challenge at the NEW FSS Challenge Blog! yay! These will be monthly challenges, so you'll have plenty of time to play along!!!


I'll be back later tonight with my Cute Daisy May DT card for the Monday challenge, I'll be keeping UK time by posting tonight! lol

Hugs to you all! Blessings!!

11 comments:

melissac said...

Love this card and this image is fabulous!!! I just love stopping by your blog to see all your fab creations!!

Cheryl said...

wow hun love this card brilliant image and great sentiment too am always looking for those may have to take a look hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh brilliant card and sentiment Maria I do love FSS images must check out the challenge blog.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Justine said...

Whoa Maria, this is beautiful. I just about fainted with the coloring. I am so headed over to check out this company, love that fun masculine image. Thanks for the info

Carol said...

Just love this. It is so cute. Beautiful work as always, Maria.

Karen Rogers said...

that is just adorable and love the sentiment

Donna said...

This is such a cool card Maria...the sentiment is brilliant :) Donna x

Chrissy D said...

WOW! Maria- your coloring is SPECTACULAR on this! Great card!

Elena said...

I really like this card! The sentiment is so great!

kanishk said...

just love stopping by your blog to see all your fab creations!!

Work from home India

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

WOW...I am SO far behind! I'm sorry maria...=( I hang my head in shame. Your work is just beautiful. I love the simple, clean look of this card and your coloring is awesome!