*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 13, 2010

Happenings in Blogland...

...from a Joyful point of view!



First, I'm so excited to tell you that I am now part of the lovely Creative Belli Design Team!!! These are wonderfully kind & talented ladies and I feel honored to be designing with them!!

Creative Belli holds a challenge every other Wednesday! The current Belli Challenge #82 is to use glitter/bling! How easy is that?!!! So, of course, I hope you'll play along!!!

Ok on to some other fun...

You are cordially invited to a Pajama Party!
When: Sat. Jan 16th
Where: SNR card universe/Squigglefly group page.
Time: 8pm EST
There will be fun games & prizes!
Fuzzy slippers are not required but encouraged!
*******************

  • Fred She Said is having a Blog Hop Fri, Jan 15th, featuring brand new fun digis from Tracey!
  • Also, checkout the new FSS-challenge Blog, and enter the big drawing!!!
  • The Stamping Boutique is hosting a Digi Day Fri Jan 15th @ our SNR group page! There's a free digi waiting for you so you'll be ready for the "Show me your glitter..." party!!!
So, I hope you're ready to hop & party this week.....and hopefully gather some FREEbies along the way!

Big Hugs to you all, thank you for you're continued support of this blog, you all make me SMILE!!!
May you find peace and love where you walk today and BE peace & love to those you touch today!!! Blessings!!!





*

16 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

Whoo hoo! Congrats, Maria!

Craftyanny said...

Gosh Maria when will we have time to craft with all them parties
Anne x

maxine said...

Congratulations Maria, that is fantastic news. I'm off to look at the challenge blog.

Holly said...

Well I'll tell you congratulations on making the Creative Belli DT, but really I think they deserve the congratulations on getting you!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER!! Congrats to you on another DT!! :) I'm looking forward to that PJ party!! Sounds like fun!! HUGS

Sparkle said...

Congrats!

Crystal said...

WOOOOHOOO Maria HUGE CONGRATS GIRL!!!! Hugs~

Lisa B said...

You go girl! Congratulations! I see that you are getting DT positions all over the place!!! I keep meaning to try out but I never do!

melissac said...

Congrats on the new DT position!! You are going to be one busy lady!

Beth said...

Wahoo for you Maria congrats and very deserving talented lady.
Hugs

Carol said...

Awesome! Congrats! Love your work, you deserve this!!

Rose said...

Congrats on making the DT!! :) wow there is sure a lot going on!!

Terry Oulboub said...

Congrats on making the DT! It just keeps getting better and better, baby! ;D

Vicki said...

Congrats Maria...they are blessed to have you!

HUGS!
Vicki

Beth Norman said...

How cute. Your black ribbon is just perfect.

Justine said...

I just entered one of their challenges, Congratulations