*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 26, 2010

Make those Men Laugh

Hey All! Did you know today was Tuesday??? Well, I didn't!!! lol The days all seem to run together lately!!

It's Digital Tuesday Challenge day and own fabulous hostess this week is our beloved Amy!!! She has challenged us to make a masculine card with some humor!

Our wonderful sponsor this week is Dustin Pike!!!! He is giving away three digis to one lucky randomly chosen winner. How cool is that?!

I used one of Pike's freebies, snowbird. He's colored with Copics/Prisma markers with a little faux snow under his feet! The sentiment was CG. My brain was a bit dry and though this is a funny bird, I couldn't think of anything at the time!

I hope you'll play along with us and create some funny 'man' cards, I would love to see them!!
Checkout the inspiration from the rest of the DTC girls...

Ok, here are the challenges...

Digital Tuesday chall~a funny man card.
Stamp Something~funny
Sassy Designs by Susie~boy card
Everybody-Art-Challenge~ colors.

It was snowing this morning, but melted right away. :( If we're not going to get a good snow, than spring might as well come!! Hope you're enjoying your day!
Peace & Blessings to you!!!


*

22 comments:

Peggie said...

What a fun guy card. I love the look on this guy's face. It snowed here and seems to be sticking. Would like some more though.

Crystal said...

AWWW Maria this is such a great guy card!! AWW that image is sooo sweet and your coloring is top notch girl!!!!! TOOOOO CUTE!! Hugs!

Holly said...

Well I think this is a perfect man card, and the bird is funny enough on his own! Great card Maria!

Donna said...

Love this little chap Maria, he's so cute and has such a cute expression...this is a really cool masculine card! I'm glad your snow didn't amount to much and that Spring is fighting its way through :) Donna x

Deb Neerman said...

Awwwwwwwww, adorable, Maria! Love that cute image and you've colored him beautifully.

melissac said...

Love this manly card!!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Maria every time I look at this card I can't help but smile I think that image is brilliant your colouring seems to have given him a personality and it is a funny one at that which I love.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Susie Sugar said...

Maria your card is lovely
Thanks for joining in this weeks Susie's sassy challenge
We hope you will Join us again on Thursday
Love Susie xx

Cheryl said...

he he oh sweetie this is just perfect for a mans,card I know mine would definatley love it stunning design and your colurs really pop hun brilliant hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Rose said...

lol well this is a fantastic card and it made my dh laugh! (i had him take a peak) :)

Joan said...

Cute bird Maria! I like the paper in the background too.

Alex said...

like your bird!
thanks for joining EAC!
Hugs, Alex

kanishk said...

such a great guy card!

Work from home India

Jenny said...

Great card. I love the image.
Thanks for joining EAC.
Jenny

Suzanne said...

Super Cute! TFS!

jacque4u2c said...

Adorable!!!!!!

Amy Johnson said...

What a perfect, humorous, masculine card! I love the image! I didn't see that freebie! Great colors for a male card too! And the sentiment and image are funny enough on thier own.

Beth said...

Know what you mean Maria and this card is so cute love Dustin's images.

Carol said...

How fun! This one put a smile in my heart!

Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}
chocolatecraftsandbears

Elena said...

Adorable masculine card! I love the colors, fun image, embossing you added and great layout! :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Such a sweet Masculine card!Fun image too!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hehehehehe...how cute!!