*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 5, 2010

My Newest Gig...

Hello my crafty friends! I'm so excited to share my card with you today! It's my Creative Card Crew DT debut!!!

Paula had asked me awhile back to join the team and of course I said yes! Paula was one of my very first blogging buddies and I just {{heart}} her. She's super talented and oh so sweet & kind, am I making you blush Paula????

Ok so onto my card...

Stamp: Sugar Nellie (flower girl)
Paper: Doodlebug dsgn. (lily white assort), blk
Ink: Copics
Other: prima, pearls, ribbon, gel pen andMS fern punch &
MS emboss. trefoil heart punch from

ABC Toys & Crafts!

(This is such a cool punch, and look I used the little punched hearts too!)

So the challenge this week at Creative Card Crew was chosen by Paula and it is DISTRESSING! This is one of my very favorite techniques, turns out I'm quite good at messing up my cards! The challenges now run for 2 weeks, so I hope you'll have a chance to play along!

Checkout the inspiration from a few of the other CCC girls...
Ok, well I'm off to do paperwork today for our business! Must have everything in order for the Jan 15th tax deadline! We use Quickbooks software but I still need to enter all the figures in before it will spit out the reports! lol Oh and I want to bake some bread today, I better get my butt in gear!

Checkout my sidebar...I added another Freebie to my Twitter updates! Praying you're able to accomplish all you need to do today with much peace while continuing to walk in love!!!! Blessings!

28 comments:

Piali said...

Congrats Maria!!!
Pretty card!! love the border punch.
hugs
Piali

Piali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl Walker said...

Congratulations Maria!!! I love your card, and I love the border punch you used, im glad you showed the picture, because I was wondering what that one punched like :) Thank you hun!!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Elena said...

Wow! Your card is gorgeous, Maria! I really like the distressing you made!
Congratulations on the DT position! So excited for you! :)

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! Girl, you are just on a roll here!! LOL!! Congrats on your latest news and I just ADORE this card!! So sweet and fun!! HUGS

Rose said...

congrats on the new gig :) this is one super cute card!! luv the new punch :)

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good evening Maria, wow hunny your card is just fabulous. I love the image you've used. It is great to have you on the CCC crew, your work always inspires me. Loving the creations you've made since my last visit. Ive been absent from the blogging world for a couple of months i have missed it, but needed to take time out to concentrate on home matters. Hopefully 2010 will be a better year for us, im trying to stay optimistic, but there are still things i need to work on. Hope this is a good year for you hunny, big hugs Linda x

Sparkle said...

Such a lovely card!

Patti J said...

Hi Maria! Congrats on your newest DT spot! I'm working right now on a distressed card, just took time off to blurf for a few minutes! Great card - I love the new punch, and the black and white rocks!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Maria how wonderful that you have been nabbed for another DT position it is great news for you and for us as we get to see even more of your beautiful cards just like this beauty here it is fabulous.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Terry Oulboub said...

Congratulations on the DT spot Maria! I just love this card - that turquoise with black and white really rocks! I love that punch! It's good to see it in "action" when thinking of purchasing it - it works!;D

Danni said...

Congrats!!
Beautiful card, so sweet!
Looks like a fun punch!

Beth said...

Congrats Maria and I just love what you debut with such a darling image and oh how I love that distressing, and that MS punch a must have you enabler(heehee)

Crystal said...

Congrats Maria...WOOHOO girl!!!!! Your card is WONDERFUL LOVE these colors and that border!!! Your layout and the flowers are GREAT!

Lisa B said...

CONGRATS MARIA!!! But it is not surprising...you so such wonderful work!
Happy New Year!

Nilla said...

Yeah, Congrats and Happy New Year, Maria! Lovely card, very cool color combo! Perfect! Hugs Nilla

Davi said...

Congrats, Love this card and all the details. That awesome punch really is fab. I love the dps you chose to go with her!!

Shelly said...

Congrats Maria!!! Your first card for the DT is a real beauty! I love those colors.

I hope you were able to get everything done today.

Allison said...

Oh my...what a color combo...awesome!

Tina said...

wow - such a beautiful card and thanks for the heads up on the punch - super cute...but then again all the new punches are to die for a MUST HAVES>>>>

xo
tina

www.mommyscrapsalot.blogspot.com

Alanna said...

Super cute Maria. Congrats on the new DT spot. You are certainly one busy woman. And good luck with the taxes. Sounds like lots of fun.

Kayla said...

I love your card it's sooooooooo awsome.

Donna said...

Beautiful and stylish card Maria and such a stunning combo of colours, the border punch is so beautiful! Congrats on your new DT position...you always rock your DT challenges...go Maria :) Donna x

Debby said...

How in the world do you do it my friend. Beautiful card. I love your style! You know that I hope :-)

Vicki said...

Congrats Maria! Love your card today!

HUGS,
Vicki

Justine said...

Congratulations Lady, you are climbing up so fast and so well deserved.

Rleen said...

Aloha Maria!
Congrats on your new DT position.
Your card is gorgeous! I love the color combo and the design. Thanks for sharing!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Rleen

Steph Zerbe said...

OMGoodness, This is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Love the colors and that image. Great color work and layering!