*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 30, 2010

Saturday Spotlight's BIG

Welcome to the Weekend! That means it's time for a Saturday Spotlight Challenge!

I first wanted to mention...our beloved leader Vicki (Stamped Smiles) is having some major computer problems and has been offline this past week. She will come back to us as soon as she possibly can....We are all really missing you Vicki!!!!!


For this week's challenge.....

The Spotlight Divas would like to challenge you to think "bigger is better"! Use oversized bit items, accessories, images etc. that may even be too large for your card!! Get out all those BIG things and use them! I used my huge fishing hole stamp by Impression Obsession, Inc. I also made a bigger than normal size card this week!

For our Spotlight sponsor this week we have...
Michelle's Scrapbooking and More

**One lucky winner from our challenge in Mister Linky this week drawn from random.org will receive a set of Hannah stamps released by Sandra Hammer and a $10 gift certificate from the store!! Michelle's is the home of Pixie Cottage Stamps!**

I hope you can play along with us today @ Saturday Spotlight! For more inspiration, checkout my lovely team mates....

Boni
Chris
Crystal
Darlene
Dawn
Erin
Jodi
Jessica

Hope you have a great weekend! Hugs & Blessings!!!



*

26 comments:

Dawn B. said...

I have this stamp and I LOVE it..What a great stamp to use..It is so fun. I need to get it out..Great job Maria..This is perfect..Hugs.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

this is stunning. what a fabulous image too.

hugs :)

Heather the MooseLover said...

Great card- perfect for a man. I love the theme for this week's challenge. I have lots of HUGE stamps (not to mention digi's which can be resized!)

Crystal said...

AWWW Maria this is wonderful, love your dp, twine, everything looks FABULOUS!!! Great job gf!!!! Have a great weekend hugs!

Holly said...

Wonderful card Maria. Love the simpleness of it, and everyone is right - it's perfect for men!

Jessica G. said...

This image looks just like an elegant pencil sketch that it took me a second to figure out what I was seeing -- too funny! Now that's a diehard fisherman!! Great masculine card!

Rose said...

wow! what an awesome image. luv how it looks like it is sketched :) fab card girl!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Fantastic Maria! LOVE this image ... just perfect for those masculine cards we all fret over! And the stipped bg is just the right look ... great job!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh Maria, this is just fabulous gril!! LOVE that image with the masculine feel to it! Love what you've done with this BIG challenge and thanks for your sweet comment too!! I've missed everyone that's for sure!! Thanks for your fabby posts all the time girl!! Enjoy the weekend! HUGS

Sparkle said...

Such a pretty card!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Karen from PA said...

I really like this card. I love how you left the image uncolored. It's simply beautiful!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Maria this is excellent that image is perfection I love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Alanna said...

Great job on the challenge. Love the image.

Joan said...

Great image Maria. I'm going to try this challenge this week I think.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

HI Maria!! I just love your image!! The dp and the twine is perfect!!! Awesome take on that Bigger is Better challenge my dear friend. Perfect!

Have a great weekend!

hugs,
Chris

Heather said...

Wow!! Love it!! Great image..

Gina said...

I like this a lot, the image is great paired with the twine.

Beth said...

Hi Maria love how you did this card great image and it is stunning even if it isn't colored makes it look very vintage.
Yes Ms Vicki sure has been missed this week.

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is a beauty love that image and as usuall your detail is just amazing hugs cheryl xxxxxxxxx
just brilliant my firend xx

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

What a great card! I love this!

Risa said...

What a beautiful card Maria! Your image is gorgeous and your detailing is fabulous!
hugs
Risa:)

Justine said...

What a perfect masculine card, Like how you chose not to color, that is pretty cool

maxine said...

A great carm Maria, fab image.

Elena said...

This card is stunning! I love the twine as an embellishment!

Debby said...

Perfect. I'm finding lately the less elaborate I try to be the better the card or whatever. Not that that applies to you in any way this card just reminded me of some things I have done lately where most certainly simple is better. This is fabulous. Love the image!