*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 24, 2010

Squigglefly-January in Review

Happy Sunday everyone! I wanted to share some fun cards with you today that have been shown in various places around blogland but not here on my blog yet! (I think!)

These are just some of the Squigglefly images that have been released throughout January!!!

Squigglefly releases NEW digital images WEEKLY, so it's a great place to hangout!!!







Squigglefly has so many wonderful artists and styles to choose from, check 'em out! Squigglefly.com


Don't forget, we will be announcing the winner of the current Squigglefly monday challenge: SFC32 Clean & Simple-add a little blue, late tonight! So there's still time to play along!

I hope you are enjoying your precious Sunday! Blessings to all who read here!!!




*

16 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

These are ALL fabulous girl!! LOVE the fun images they've come out with!! Your designs are always wonderful!! Hope you're enjoying your weekend!! HUGS

Crystal said...

WOWZA Maria this is sooooooo awesome look at all these fantastic cards you made with these adorable image!!! You sure have been busy creating AWESOME cards girl!!! LOVE them all!! Enjoy your day sweetie!

Heather Schlatter said...

Oh my what a wonderful batch of cards you have here today I love that Lace doily behind the circle cut out image and your coloring is wonderful on all of them you never cease to bring joy to my face when I visit Maria you are an inspiration!!!

The Joyful stamper could not be a more appropriate title for you!!!

Heather

Holly said...

Maria, these are cards I've seen as you've shared them here and there, but they are all so cute it's fun seeing them again! I love your valentine ones! What a really wonderful way to show the variety of images squigglefly has!

coldwaters2 said...

These are a fabulous selection Maria I love them all but the Shy Bears have to be the tops for me.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Tessa said...

beautiful cards!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

what a super showcase!!! i am sooooooo smiling here!!!

hugs :)

melissac said...

I love all these cards!! You are making my wishlist keep growing!!! Blessings and Hugs!!

Justine said...

Wow you have been a very busy lady, these are spectacular, love the fun images

Rose said...

wow! they are all super cute and gus has to be my fav :)

Suzanne said...

These are all awesome cards! Where do you get all of your inspirations from? TFS!

Donna said...

Fantastic cards Maria, I really don't know how you find the time to do all your DT work and create such beautiful cards...what's your secret and where can I buy it lol! :) Donna x

Kristie said...

Fabulous cards, Maria. The Shy Bears steal my heart though ;)

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh such GREAT cards! Love each one!!!

Elena said...

Thank you so much for sharing these fantastic cards with us!
Love the peaking in the box bear! Doily is very nice touch on the second card!
Love the sparkly snowman!
Really like the background on the bird card!
And just adore this cutest mouse with the tiny buttons on his overalls!

kanishk said...

Your designs are always wonderful!

Work from home India