*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 8, 2010

The Stamping Boutique-Audrey's Dessert

Happy Friday! yay!!

I am always flopping a birthday card together at the last minute, so this year I want to start right and build up my stash! Here's my first one, The Stamping Boutique's...


Audrey's Dessert! Isn't she a sweetie?! I adore this line over @ The Stamping Boutique! She's colored with Prisma pencils & Copics. Won the papers so I'm not sure what company they're from! The only flower I had to match this time was too big for my card so I "massacred" it down to size! hehe

The Stamping Boutique has really come into it's own these last few months. I first met Tracey through Squigglefly, she was and still is one of their many artists! Her drawings/illustrations are just so fun & fabulous! You can checkout her store HERE! She also has very active group pages on both PCP & SNR along with a company gallery at SCS, so be sure to upload & tag your photos so we can find them and oogle them! tag= Thestampingboutique

Every Thursday Stef Hughes issues a SKETCH CHALLENGE on the forums! My card uses this weeks sketch, isn't it wonderful. I love a nice classic sketch! I hope you can join in and play along with us each week!

More happenings...

  • Checkout the New Releases this week from artists Tracey, Stef & Vicki!
  • The Stamping Boutique will be hosting Digi Day on SNR Jan 15 at 7pm!
  • We're having a big two day Blog Hop Jan 22-23, introducing some new images!
  • And if you're looking to win some images, checkout the Papertake Weekly challenge, The Stamping Boutique is this weeks sponsor! Also mark your crafty calendar for Jan 19th when Tracey is sponsoring the Copic Buzz challenge! woohoo!
Too fun, huh? Did I mention FREEbies, oh yea, Tracey is constantly spoiling her forum members with 'em!!! There might even be one up now over on the forums! (pcp & snr)

Ok, that should keep ya busy for awhile! Tomorrow is another Saturday Spotlight challenge and I think you're going to lurvvvvve it, so I'll meet ya here in the morning! Praying much love & many sweet hugs to you all! Blessings!!

11 comments:

melissac said...

Love your card!! I also love Audrey!! I have only a few more to get and I'll have every one in my collection!! :-) I'm looking forward to tomorrow's challenge!! blessings and hugs!!

Sparkle said...

This is darling!

Allison said...

Terrific image...loving the BG and the Eskimo Kisses DP!

Rose said...

this is too cute! and lucky you to win BG Eskimo Kisses :) it is one of my favs!!

Alanna said...

What a fun card. Great image.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

OH Maria, I just LOVE these images from SB!! Yours is colored so brilliantly and your papers look so yummy girl!! I certainly plan on playing along with Steph's sketch!! So much fun!! Have a great weekend! HUGS

Elena said...

I'm always low on Birthday cards too. ;)
Love this cutie! Really nice DP, amazing coloring and pretty flower! Somebody will be very happy to receive it on Birthday! :)

Kayla said...

LOve the flower it is sooo cute.

Donna said...

Beautiful card Maria, Audrey is so sweet and your design papers are perfect! Donna x

Heather said...

What a cutie!! Adorable card..

maxine said...

A fantastic card and I love the cute image.