*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 11, 2010

ABC Toys-Mi Casa es Su Casa!

Happy Thursday! I'm hosting over at the ABC Toys & Crafts blog today!

My card today uses Hero Arts clear stamps, YES, I got my fingers inky finally! I love the crispness of these stamps! I was going for the Clean & Simple country look...


Stamps: Hero Arts Clear Stamps (Mi Casa Home set),
sentiment-SU! (to you & yours)
Paper: SU! cs.
Ink: SU! Classic
Other: MS Scallop dot border punch,
gingham ribbon from stash.


There's a whole lot more to this set, I'm just getting started! lol


I used the MS Scallop dot border punch, but only allowed the 'tips' to show for just the right look! lol I really like the red/white/blue with the kraft color!!! What do you think?
I needed to make something other than a Valentine card! I'm so ready to move on!!!


Pop over to the ABC store and checkout all the new stuff Julie added for February! Use code GCD0110 at Checkout and receive an additional 10% off non-sale items until March 31st, 2010. Sweet, huh?

Here are the challenges...

Stamping B's~colors.
La La Weekly Wed~no DP.
Crafty Creations~friendship.
Color Chef~colors
Curtain Call~colors.

Hope you are having a great day! Praying JOY over you today! Blessings!!

25 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Crystal said...

AWWW Adorable!

chercroppin said...

Maria, this is just too sweet girl! I LOVE the Americana feel to this....great choice in colors and what yummy gingham ribbon!

Deb Neerman said...

Love this fun clean and simple card! So rustic and countrified. LOVE that yummy lookin' ribbon, too!

margie c said...

I love the sweet simplicity of your card, Maria! I love the kraft cs with your layout - perfect :)

TFS! hugs, margie

Patti J said...

Cute card Maria! I love Kraft! Anything Kraft is wonderful!!! Love your layout, and that big red ribbon is a happy-maker!!!

Holly said...

Great clean and simple card - I love your layout! Now what are you ready to move on to - Easter?

Marlene said...

Simple and sweet! Love the card.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh i love it! i love that mailbox on the bottom too! just the perfect touch!

Nancy said...

What a nice card. I have not yet seen these stamps but could have used them last month when a friend moved and I could find no moving related stamps at all! Great job.

Justine said...

This is fantastic Maria. Great job, I love this idea with the house stamped 3 times and then the mailbox. genius!

Danni said...

Very nice!!

Joan said...

Those are cute little houses! I like the little mail box too.

Gina said...

Perfect colors, the blue and the reds really pop against the kraft paper.

Donna said...

What a gorgeous card and that ribbon is beautiful! I love gingham. Enjoy the rest of your day. Donna x

maxine said...

A fantastic card Maria

Debby said...

This is really nice. I love the clean crisp look of it.

Stacey Schafer said...

Darling card, Maria! love that gingham bow:) Thanks so much for playing the Curtain Call...I've missed you!

Elena said...

Very nice card, Maria! I love how you stamped the houses in the row and mailbox next to the sentiment!
Thank you so much for playing with us this week at La-La Land! So glad you joined us! :)

Rose said...

I love it!! CAS country perfection :)
thanks for joining us on crafty creations this week for our Friends challenge :)

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

What a fun and simple card. :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a fabulous CAS card!! Thanks for playing with the Stampin B's!

Hope Jacare said...

Thanks for playing along in our Crafty Creations Challenge - "Friends" Great card! Cheers Claire

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I LOVE This!!!!! Sweet simplicity at its best!!!!

Irina said...

Great card!! LOVE the color combo!! Thank you so much for playing along at La-La Land Crafts Weekly Challenge!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina