*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 4, 2010

ABC Toys-Sweet Treats

Happy Thursday to ya!!! Today is my host day over on the ABC Toys & Crafts Design blog and look what I have to share with you! Well, share might be too strong a word because there's really nothing left to share....lol!

Stamps: none.
Paper: K&Co (Smitten), SU! white c.s.,
BelindaLandtroop-ivory c.s. (twinkles & shimmer coll.)
Punches: MS trefoil heart, EK Success scallop circle,
SU! boho
Templates: The Cutting Cafe (box)
SNR magazine blog (scallop top box)
Chocolate: Nestle Crunch hearts.

Our ultra talented DT leader, Justine, challenged us this week to create a project with the theme,
I love you....'Sweetheart'!
Well, boy, did we have fun! Everyday this week the ABC girls have been showing some fun & fabulous creations on the design blog! But to add to the fun, we INVITE YOU to play along!!

Simply create a card or project with the theme -I love you....'Sweetheart' and pop over to the blog and enter it into Mr Linky!!! You could win an ABC Toys & Crafts store credit!!!!

As you can see, I choose to run with the sweet-hearts part of the theme and make little treat boxes to hold these delicious foil covered chocolate hearts! Four candies fit in each box...I know because I carefully sorted and counted out how many I needed for giving and how many were left to gobble! lol Actually, I did share some with my 11 yr old son, but only because he was staring at me!

I hope you'll play along with us for a chance to win a "sweet treat" for yourself!!!
Hugs & Blessings!!

18 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWw What fabulous and SWEET projects Maria!

Vicki said...

Very pretty card Maria and love those boxes!

HUGS!
Vicki

michele said...

gorgeous sweet projects maria! hugs xx

*Vicki* said...

Maria, these are just darling little treats!! Such a lovely idea!! TFS! HUGS

Patti J said...

MMMmmmmm........yummy! What great treat containers you have made! Someone will be really tickled when thy receive these (empty) boxes!

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, Maria, these are fabulous! What great V-day gifties for some special someones!

Donna said...

Oh Maria, I have the funniest picture in my head now of you stuffing yourself with sweets while your poor son watches on with pleading eye's lol, your supposed to eat them all when they are in bed and then you don't have to share them! your little boxes are fantastic! They would have made fabulous gifts if the sweets were still in them. Hugs Donna x

Holly said...

oh, I really like your little treat holders and the matching note card. Good job on so many challenges too Maria!

Joan said...

What a wonderfully small classy little projects!!!! I love the layered flowers on the little box and the designs on the little card and scalloped package too. Don't feel bad about sharing the chocolate...stare downs can be difficult to endure!!! Hugs, Joan

Debby said...

That would be me! Silly of course! LOL! Fabulous gift!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I love your gift set!! The paper itself is so yummy Maria!! Love the layered flowers!
hugs,
Chris

Heather the MooseLover said...

Cute project! Great paper selection too- elegant and it matched the candy (before it was eaten!)

Manoj Sharma said...

gift set is gorgeous. i love your gift set, really wonderful.
Thanks & Regard
Eco friendly toys wholesaler

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

What wonderful creations Maria! Your talents really inspire me! Awesome work!

Justine said...

OOOO Yummo Maria, makes me want some chocolate Real Bad. Love your fun little containers/packaging.

Beth said...

ooohhh how yummy your boxes are and the card is gorgeous Maria.

Elena said...

Fabulous Valentiene's git boxes! Love the card too!

Donna said...

Scrummy little treat boxes Maria and a beautiful matching card...I am so sorry read about your niece, my thoughts and wishes are with you and your family at this sad time...hugs :) Donna x