*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 21, 2010

Cute Daisy May - Flower Power

Good evening/Good Morning depending on which side of the earth you're on today! lol It's time for another Cute Daisy May challenge and our lovely Lorraine has chosen the theme...Flower Power!!!

Stamps: Cute Daisy May digital (sheet 169)
Paper: SU! DSP, textured purple
Ink: Copics, Prisma & SU! markers
Other: MS butterfly punch,
flowery ribbon from stash!

I hope you have a chance to play along this week!



Here are the challenges...

Cute Daisy May~flower power.
Stamp Something~a touch of spring.
Totally Gorjuss~flowers.
For Fun Challenge~colors.
Paper Jewels~cute, girly

Stay tuned...

I'll be posting the new Fred She Said monthly challenge in a bit!

And another fabulous Squigglefly monday challenge! Lots of chances to win great images!!!

I'm in the mood to prioritize again which translates to me.....decluttering the whole house! I don't know where all this junk comes from...it must breed when I'm not looking! lol
Blessings!!!

13 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

What a clever challenge idea and your creation is adorable Maria!! Awesome coloring as always!!

Jenny said...

Adorable card!

Tina said...

hey sweety - this is a wonderful card love the image. Love your color choices. You always offer the best inspiration.

I too am in a de-clutter mood...started cleaning out my studio yesterday and got a fair amount done. But you're right - things must breed otherwise that would mean I have buying compulsion...naw...{wink} Good Luck with your sorting...

xo
tina
mommy scraps alot

Helen Dooley said...

What a sweet card. she is darling.
Thanks for trying out my challenge, I hope you play again.
HUGS~

Riet said...

Beautiful card Maria,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

craftymum said...

A lovely card. Thanks for joining us at TG
Love sarah XXX
p.s. only 6 days left to enter my first blog candy if you haven't already

Karin said...

Your coloring is beautiful! Love this!

Fern said...

Hi Maria, What a sweet card!! I love "Cute Daisy May" Stamps and this one is adorable... Your coloring is amazing!!
Please stop by when you get a chance, I have something for you!!
Have a wonderful day!!
Hugs!

*Vicki* said...

AWWW!! Maria, this is so so gorgeous hun!! I love it!! Love the flowers and your beautiful Spring colors!! :) thanks so much for playing along with us at Stamp Something!! HUGS

treesawardincrafts said...

This is a really lovely card. I love the colours you have chosen and the colouring is great.

Dot Scrap said...

So sweet and lovely. Love the image and your coloring.
Thank you for joining us at Stamp Something.
Dorte aka dot-scrap

tanjaak said...

Hi! Lovely project. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
Hugs, Tanja

Kat said...

This is lovely Maria. Thanks for joining us at TG.

Kat x

ps I have blog candy!