*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 28, 2010

Cute Daisy May - Pinky's Sketch & GDT Call

It's time for a new Cute Daisy May challenge! This week we have a fabulous sketch by our very own Pinky!

Isn't this a sweet little girl? I gave her an Alice in Wonderful doll to hold! lol

Stamps: CDM (weekly Freebie)
Paper: K&Co.
Ink: copics
Other: CB emb, CM circle punch,
eyelet ribbon



Would you like to be a Guest Designer for Cute Daisy May? Click HERE!

Sorry for the short post, I'm still trying to rest my arm! I think relaxing it over the wknd by staying off the computer some, helped! lol

Happy thoughts to you all!
Blessings!!!

11 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Maria I have just been looking at your cards that I have missed and you have made some little beauties I must say that bunny one and farmer Audrey are gorgeous loving the CDM one as well which reminds me that I must go post mine or I know I will be late

Hugs
Lorraine x

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

wow maria! this is gorgeous. i absolutely love, love, love these colors!

Crystal said...

AWW Maria this is sooo precious I just LOVE this blue and pink together!!! beautiful card sweetie!

melissac said...

Beautiful work Maria!! Hope you arm gets better quickly!! HUGS!!

Suzanne said...

Very lovely!

Rose said...

oh this is so sweet and what pretty paper to go with the cute digi :) ** how is your hand feeling?? i pray it feels better :)

Alanna said...

Super pretty Maria. What a darling image and I love the dp.

Avril Ann said...

Maria this is awesome, love the papers you have used with your image, Love Avril xxx

chercroppin said...

So, so pretty Maria! AWESOME bg paper and that image is perfect! Love your embossed panel back there and that gorgeous ribbon/bow too!

Pinkllilac said...

This card is just adorable Maria, such a darling little image, love the paper and the take on Pinky’s sketch.
Hugs, Linda

Joan Ervin said...

What a super sweet image and I love the papers you paired her with...absolutely precious!!!