*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 16, 2010

DTC #46-Girly Cards

Welcome to another fabulous Digital Tuesday Challenge! My lovely friend Lora has chosen a fun theme this week...make a Girly Girl card!!!

"you make me feel all warm inside"

Stamps: DigiSparkle (anyone for tea set)
Paper: SU! cs & pink adorable scraps.
Other: MS doily punch, stash ribbon
SU! dazzling diamonds, Nesties
Sentiment is CG!



Our wonderful sponsor is DigiSparkle Digital images! If you're not familiar with them please pop over and check out the store...Heather even offers some FREEbies!!!

I love paper piecing! It adds so much fun to an image!
I hope you have an opportunity to play along with us @ Digital Tuesday Challenge this week! Need inspiration? check out my lovely teamies...


Thank you so much for stopping by... Praying Joy & Love over you today!!!
Blessings!!

14 comments:

Crystal said...

Maria this is fabulous, love this image and the added sparkle!!! Great card girl, enjoy your day!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anne said...

Excellent card Maria, a cup of that would go down a treat right now! Hugs xx

Donna said...

oooh this is delicious Maria, perfect paper piecing and the scallops look like choccy..yum yum :) Donna x

Anjou Krelovich said...

Yummy maria. I love coffee cards! Beautiful job with this one!

treesawardincrafts said...

Knickerbocker-glory, delicious! I love how you have pieced it together. Fabbie.

Holly said...

Cute and fun! Love your clean and simple lay out.

Justine said...

That looks super yummy right now. I made myself sick eating peanut butter and marshmallow fluff last night;o) You know I LOVE the paper piecing and sparkle

Joan said...

Wow, you can serve me one of these - it looks delicious!!

Danni said...

Wonderful card!!

Elena said...

So pretty! I really like how you paper pieced the this cup!

Rose said...

fantastic and pretty card! luv the digi and how you paper pieced it and the sentiment :)

Melisa Waldorf said...

I love that you printed this one one patterned paper! Beautiful card chick!

Heather said...

MMmmmMMMMmmmmMM I say as I sip my coffee. This card is just so yummy! Great colors, paper piecing and sparkle. this card DOES make me all warm inside. Gorgeous.