*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 18, 2010

FSS-Lily of the Valley

Hi Ho Pretty Peoples! I have another fabulous Fred She Said image to show you!

If you hopped along with us on Monday, you probably saw some wonderful projects with this Lily of the Valley image. If not click HERE for the hop...it continues through the weekend!


Stamps: Fred She Said digital (Lily of the Valley)
Papers: SU! cs, Kaisercraft DP
Ink: koh-i-noor pencils,
SU! pad ink for distressing
Other: scissors for distressing,
polka dot ribbon-stash

I just love these new flower images and I'm not even a flowery type person! I have inky thumbs not green ones! I had fun creating this card using my favorite style, CAS (clean & simple), and technique, distressing!

Here are a few challenges...

FRED SHE SAID challenge blog~inspiration (deadline Feb 21st.)
A Spoonful of Sugar~springtime.
Cupcake Craft chall~simple.
My Time to Craft~green + one color.
Pals Paper Arts~K.I.S.S. (keep it simple sweetie)
Tuesday Throwdown~distressing

If you haven't played along with us over @ the brand new FSS Challenge blog, you have a few more days and there are a bunch of FREEbies on the blog for you to use!!!!

Alrighty then, I'm off to get my fingers inky using a real rubber stamp, not a digi.....amazing isn't it?! Have a thoroughly thrilling Thursday!
Blessings!!!!

24 comments:

Holly said...

Well no one would know you don't have a green thumb because you've made these babies bloom beautifully! I love your little bow, and the way you've outlined the image really lets the white of the flowers pop!

Marlene said...

Oh so beautiful!! I have a black thumb (just ask my hyacinth...that has only been in my house for less than two weeks).

Chrissie said...

I love this image, I think I'll have to investigate these!
You have made a truly beautiful card yet again Maria.
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at MTTC. I hope to see you again next week!
Chrissie

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

i cannot believe you are not a "flower" person. this is absolutely stunning!

hugs ♥

Joan said...

Gorgeous card - I just love Lily of the Valley!

Sparkle said...

Such a pretty card!

Linda Callahan said...

Lilies of the Valley are my favorite flower - your image is lovely! Thanks for playing @PPA!

Allison said...

Such a beautiful composition with nothing to take away from that flower stamp!

Carolivy said...

This is such a beautiful flower Maria! I can't grow Lily of the Valley either, but I still love the smell of them and can't wait until Spring when they bloom!

CraftyC said...

Just gorgeous Maria!
Clairex

Karolyn Loncon said...

So beautiful, Maria! Your work is always so inspiring . . . the love and kindness you put into your work is evident in every detail. Thanks for sharing!

margie c said...

Maria, your card is so pretty and inspiring! I love how you added that bow! Lovely work :)

hugs, margie

maxine said...

A beautiful card Maria, lovely colour combo and lo.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lesley said...

Beautiful card Maria! I love flowers, this one is lovely, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card Maria, these little snowdrops are delightful and so is your distressing...thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x:) Donna x

Ann Schach said...

So pretty! I love your coloring. Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so beautiful Maria!! I love your color combo and your flowers!! Gorgeous coloring!
hugs,
Chris

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Just gorgeous Maria!! I love this color combination! Makes my desire for spring even that much stronger! THANKS!!! LOL!!!

treesawardincrafts said...

Smashing card, I love how you have photographed it with the ivy in the background.

Biscuitlid said...

Fabulous simple creation, love it. You did a great job with our challenge this week at Cupcake

Hugs
Victoria
x

Kim said...

Gorgeous card! I love ribbon accent you used and awesome job with the distressing. Thanks for joining us for this week's Tuesday Throwdown.

Elena said...

I really love the distressing here! Gives a very nice touch to the card!

Ceal said...

pretty card, love the distressing! thanks for playing in the Tuesday Throwdown