*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 15, 2010

Mon Squigglefly-Animals

Hello and Welcome to another wonderful Squigglefly Monday Challenge! I'm hosting today and have chosen the theme: Animal Kingdom, simply include a Squigglefly animal somewhere on your creation!

Stamps: Squigglefly (kiss a toad)
Papers: SU! cs, K & Co DP
Ink: Copics
Other: Cuttlebug, circle punch,
ribbon from stash.

I used one the of new images just released this past Saturday! Squigglefly releases new images every two weeks...how cool is that!



So much goes on at Squigglefly, I hope you're in the loop!
  • Mel of Mel Stampz is our Guest Designer for Feb., check out the challenge blog on Fridays!
  • Come chat with us anytime on SNR Card Universe, where we share tips and inspiration!
  • Shop 24/7 @ Squigglefly.com and pick up some FREEbies too! While you're there, sign up for the newsletter, which includes coupons & specials at times!
  • Are you collecting Squigglefly Rewards to earn FREE images? Check it out!
  • You can even follow Squigglefly on Twitter!
  • Stef Hughes offers a bi-weekly color challenge over on our SNR group page too!


Here are the challenges...

Monday Squigglefly Challenge
~use a Squigglefly animal!
Stef's Squigglefly Color Challenge~colors.
Tanda Teaser~quick & cute.
Stamp Something~ cute.
Magical Crafts Fortnightly chall~for the kids.

I hope you have an opportunity to play along with us this week @ Squigglefly! Remember, to be eligible for the prize, use a Squigglefly image!


Just for fun..

Gosh, I used the word Squigglefly alot didn't I? EMAIL ME with the number of times the word Squigglefly is used in this post and I'll draw a winner to receive a little prize later this week!!

Praying joy & laughter over you today!
Blessings!!

22 comments:

Donna said...

Delightful little card Maria, I love the cross look on her face and your lush red ribbon :) Donna x

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

fabulous card - as always! i thought i use squigglefly alot, but 15 x!!! come on maria that's alot!

hugs

Heather the MooseLover said...

Cute card- excellent image choice BTW!

I thought I plugged Squigglefly a lot- you are the queen of product placement!

Holly said...

This is a sweet card Maria - I love the sentiment you came up with for her! Great challenge you've come up with for the whole team!

Michelle said...

Hi Maria, I counted 16, 17 if you include the label at the bottom. Do you want to know how many times it took me to come up with answer and it's probably still not right. LOL

Jennifer Scull said...

oh she is adorable! I love the sentiment you paired with her! what a great game you have created! so fun!

Marlene said...

This is so cute! I just love the scowl on her face...and the sentiment you used is hilarious!

treesawardincrafts said...

Thanks for the heads up on the challenge this week, I decided to have a go, your card and blog gave me the encouragement to try.

jackiescrafts said...

Great card and her face is soooooo expressive
Thanks for joining in at MCFC

Jackie x

Carol Ann said...

Love this card she look like a proper little madam! Thanks for playing at MCFC.
Carol Ann xx

maxine said...

Lovely cards Maria hope you have a lovely week maxine x

Erin... said...

oh this made me giggle!!!! so fun! Lovely card! Thanks for sharing your cute with us at Stamp Something this week!

Cheryl said...

oh how cute is this image hun and your detail as always is just brilliant hugs cheryl xxxx

Heather said...

Too cute. I love that girls expression.. Adorable..

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A lovely card - she is just too cute! Thanks for joining the Tanda Teaser this week!

the crafty duck said...

Gorgeous card, looks like a right little madam!! Lovethe colours, thansk for playing at MCFC, love Steph

The Brat said...

Maria, your card is just so cute. I'm glad your sentiment cleared up that "look" she is giving!

Okay so I counted twice, 17 if you count the label at the bottom! Dang it - I just couldn't resist. Please do not start with word puzzles next cuz I'll never get anything done!!!

SHELL'S SHED said...

Brilliant card - I love her expression and the sentiment is fab !

Thanks for joining us at Magical Crafts xx

Elena said...

Adorable card, Maria! Love the expression of this girl! The sentiment fits perfect here!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Oh my goodness! I just busted out laughing! How cute is that. I love, love the red and blue. So cute Maria!

Crafting Joanne said...

A wonderful card.

Thanks for joining as at Magical Crafts.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Liz said...

Thanks for playing MCFC with this great card

Liz xx