*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 22, 2010

SFC Challenge & My Game Winner!

The new Squigglefly challenge with posted this morning! This week Kim is hosting and has given us a fabulous sketch to work with!


Stamps: SF ShyBear (Beary Good Eatin)
Paper: SU! cs, K&Co DP
Ink: Copics/Prisma markers
Other: CB emb, ribbons, eyelets
charm
When I saw this paper, I really liked it and wanted to use it! It coordinated nicely with SU! pale plum, but I just couldn't come up with a design I liked! Love the ShyBear though...so here it is!
Check out the challenge blog for some real inspiration!!!

Here are the challenges...
Squigglefly Monday Chall~sketch.
Lots to Do~use your machines.
Easy Breezy 'Kewl' color chall~colors.
Stamp with Us~inspiration pix.
Crafty Catz~a bear & a charm.
Creatalicious~make something...I made a card with a bear making something! lol
Squigglefly Digi Day color Chall~colors!


Now, I wanted to announce the winner of my Squigglefly game from last Monday! Players were to count how many times I used the word Squigglefly!


The winner is Suzanne Edwards! Congratulations Sweetie and thank you all for playing along!

Pop over to the Squigglefly store, Suzanne and pick out any single image! Email me your choice!

Okey, dokey that's it for now! See ya back here tomorrow for a new Digital Tuesday Challenge!!

Oh, I'm still decluttering! When hubby walked into the bedroom last night, he stopped, gazed across the room and gasped...."What is that?" What's what? I asked! He was referring to the sofa which is usually hidden under piles of clothes! Haha, he's so funny! Thanks for the encouragement hun! lol

Have a good one!
Blessings!



*

22 comments:

Rose said...

oh this is such a cute chief :) beautiful coloring and luv the papers maria

lol i ain't kissing no frog is too funny!! can't say i blame her ;)

Holly said...

This is just a darling card Maria, and ya know what? I also meets the color challenge I gave on Digi Day at card universe! There's a sketch challenge there too if you feel like taking that on! You got a week, and there's a prize involved from ME! Come on, I DARE you!
LOL! Spread the word - winner is announced the 27th!

Sparkle said...

Your card is just adorable!

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! LOVE that fun and yummy Shy Bear card Maria!! Too darn CUTE!! :) Your coloring is amazing!! Congrats to the winner!!

Danni said...

That paper is such a perfect match on the shy bear card! Awesome, just love it!!
And the other card is cute, makes me giggle!

Patti J said...

Yay for Suzanne! Your cards are so cute, Maria! I love that little gal with the frog! What an expression on her face! Great job, as always! Hugs!

Lori said...

Oh Maria... these are great! I adore your shy bear card. The papers are scrumdiddlyuptious and I do love the sketch : )

The sentiment on the other card is hilarious! This surely will bring a smile to any face...

Sorry I haven't commented in a while... You always remain in my heart!!!

Love and hugs ~ Lori

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Maria,i love your images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

treesawardincrafts said...

I saw this and thought that I may even have a go this week. Thanks for the inspiration.

treesawardincrafts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzanne said...

Love your cards! Yahoo! I'm so excited! I really like winning fun stuff!

Abby said...

Oh my goodness your card are adorable, love the cooking card...so darn cute! Thank you so much for creating a little something for Creatilicious!

Abby:)

Abby said...

Oh my goodness your card are adorable, love the cooking card...so darn cute! Thank you so much for creating a little something for Creatilicious!

Abby:)

Abby said...

Oh my goodness your card are adorable, love the cooking card...so darn cute! Thank you so much for creating a little something for Creatilicious!

Abby:)

Abby said...

Oh my goodness your card are adorable, love the cooking card...so darn cute! Thank you so much for creating a little something for Creatilicious!

Abby:)

Julie - Kewlstamps said...

Fun Card... thanks for playing at Easy Breezy Kewl :-)

Elena said...

This card is so adorable! What a cutie this bear!
Conagratulations to the winner of the Squigglefly game!

crafty creations said...

Goregous card - love the colours and the layout

Thanks for joining the Lotstodo Challenge xx Hilda

Kylie said...

Pretty card! I love the embossing. And a very cute image!

Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious this month.
Kylie

Cheryl said...

So adorable,love that cute little bear!!! Beautiful work!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious.
xx

carol said...

hi...adorable bear and such a fab card, thanks for playing along with craftycatz, x carol

Stamp WIth Us said...

This is adorable!

Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge.

XXX