*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 1, 2010

Squigglefly Challenge- Fun Borders

It's a Squigglefly kinda day! Welcome to our 38th challenge, I'm hosting this week and I'm challenging you to use FUN BORDERS! You can use border punches or make your own fancy edging!

There's a prize in the mix, so come play along with us!!!

Loving Home image by Nina Brackett
Stamps: SF (Loving Home)
Paper: SU! cs, DP?
Ink: SU!/Prisma markers
Other: MS border punch, Nesties,
ribbon & white gel pen



This one is sooooooo me! The only thing missing is a laptop! "Just one more card, I have this idea in my head!!!" or "I have to get my DT cards done!!" lol too fun!

Sleepy Crafter image by Ashley Summers
Stamps: SF (sleepy crafter)
Paper: SU! cs
Ink: Copics
Other: MS border punch, SU! ribbon.


This 2nd card is also for Stef's color challenge over on the Squigglefly forum @ SNR Card Universe!

Squigglefly Monday Challenge~fun borders!


Have a fabulous Monday!
Blessings!


*

16 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh i love them both. your house card is stunning - love the colors. your 2d card is hysterical!!! and sooooo true - at least in my house! it's wonderful!

Piali said...

Lovely cards!!! The second is ME..so true..fantastic job on both.
Hugs
Piali

Anne said...

Both lovely cards Maria but I can relate to the 2nd one!!! Hugs xx

Craftyanny said...

oh Maria how true is the second one of all crafters:) fab cards
Anne x

Marlene said...

These are both adorable - but that second one makes me smile!

Joan Ervin said...

Your cards are adorable, Maria....I love the little house image and the sleeping stamper is a hoot!!!! Great colors, papers, and designs, too!!!!

Joan said...

Great cards Maria...I love that border with the circles!!!

Deb Neerman said...

Omigoodness, these are soooooo cute, Maria!! LOVE, love, love that 'craft' card ... that is so me, too!!

Have a great week, Sweetie!!

Holly said...

Great cards maria! I love the challenge you presented and the card you made for it is wonderful. The paper you chose with the image is prefect - the whole card is Happy!
Your second card is so fun and funny! what crafting friend wouldn't relate to this?

Rose said...

what a pretty card that first one is! and the second is too funny! think that is a lot of us :)

Gina said...

I love the blue and yellow on the top card. I LOVE the bottom one, I can relate to that!

coldwaters2 said...

Hey Maria that second image looks just like I do and quite a few other crafters as well lol....i love both these Maria they are fabulous card

Hugs
Lorraine x

Christine Riley said...

Oh my goodness, I love them both! I especially love the second card with the craft room space. That's how I feel sometimes :) Thanks for making me smile.
Hugs, Christine :)

Jodi said...

I love both of you cute cards! My fave of course is your second one! Looks like me at my craft desk!
LOL!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Heather the MooseLover said...

Love both cards. The second one cracks me up- some weeks I feel like that!

Elena said...

Beautiful cards, Maria! I love the pretty blue colors on the card with a house! And that girl on the second card looks just like me right now. Just finished two cards, need to write post, blog hopping... Will I go to bed today? :)