*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 1, 2010

Squigglefly-White & Sparkly

Welcome to another wonderful Monday Squigglefly Challenge!!! This week we would like to see mostly white cards that sparkle!! Just think of the possibilities....

I made a CAS card, no surprise there, huh? Though, some of my friends refer to these as boutique style.

Stamps: Squigglefly Digital (Pears),
Stampin Up! (warmest regards)
Ink: Stampin Up! pastels,
Stampin Up! classic ink
Paper: unknown (textured/heavy)
Other: Stampin Up! clear embossing powder,
foam tape,
Sprinklettes-very fine lemon glitter dust


This awesome image is a brand new release from Squigglefly's Angie Davis simply called Pears!

I really appreciate images that can stand alone or be colored to the max!!! The image is chalked and the layer is popped slighty. The sentiment is embossed.

I hope you have the opportunity to print out some of your wonderful SF images and play along with us this week! Squigglefly Challenge blog!

Thank you for stopping by today! I'm keeping this short so I have some time to visit you all. So many things have encroached on my blogging time this past weekend that I haven't gotten around to most of you! So here I come! lol Ready or not...

Blessings!!

24 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such a lovely card!

America said...

Love the elegant simplicity of this! Great coloring!

Deb Neerman said...

Love the gorgeous card, Maria! Simply elegant!

And that's a fab image ... love it!

maxine said...

Lovely card Maria

Craftyanny said...

It's gorgeous Maria:)
Anne x

Holly said...

Maria, I love this! Great coloring with that chalk.

Crystal said...

AWWW Super Cute Maria, what a fab cas girl!

Anesha said...

Lovely elegant card! Anesha

Tami said...

Love the pears stamp!!

Patti J said...

Hmmm....CAS = "you so rock", "i so suck"!!! Lol....I have SO much trouble with CAS! Girl, this card absolutely is gorgeous! Elegant, classy, the whole works! Love it, dear friend! TFS...

Donna said...

This is such an elegant card Maria and ohhhh chalks! I haven't used those in a while, funny how we forget what we have isn't it? Its not that we have too much or anything lol. You've inspired me to dust off my chalks....could be here a long time then couldn't I lol. Take care hun. Donna x

Jaspere said...

Wow You rocked this challenge.

Joan said...

This is wonderful Maria. It's such a peaceful image. Great colouring job too.

Christine Riley said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I wish I could to CAS cards, they are so elegant.
Hugs, Christine :)

Micki said...

Ohhh wowsers. I love it. I'm sorry, Maria, I know I'm sounding redundant but truly I love the white space, the simplicity of it - it's soo beautiful & elegant.

hugs

Joan Ervin said...

Sooo pretty and elegant, Maria....the pear image is wonderful and you have colored it beautifully!!! Love how you embossed around the image, too...such gorgeous work!!!

Heather the MooseLover said...

I love that you made it CAS because it really highlights the pears.

I hear you about responsibilities encroaching on blogging time ;)

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Maria this is very pretty hun, and WOW im loving the coloring with the pastels, very very nice!!!!

Enjoy your night hun!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Allison said...

This is so elegant in its simplicity...looks like you just doodled it yourself!

Jennifer Scull said...

you did such a briliant job with this one, Maria! really really rocked it! mine looks like it came from UNDER that rock..... sheesh!
everything you make is always so lovely! you are so talented, girl! :)

Elena said...

Gorgeous card, Maria! CAS is sthe hardest for me! :) But your's is fantastic!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

So simply beautiful Maria!! Love your crisp clean white!! What a fun challenge!! Hope to play along a bit!! HUGS

Bonibleaux Designs said...

Love, love, love this CARD!!!

Debby said...

"Boutique" I dig that. We have created Boutique cards not CAS. oh the horror. I love Boutique! really enunciate the que. btw this is a fave image of mine and you made it absolutely gawjuss!!!