*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 12, 2010

Are you B positive?

My little Nurse Audrey is checking your blood type, are you B positive? You should be! lol


B positive is not only a blood type; it's a way of LIFE!

Stamps: The Stamping Boutique digi (Audrey/nurse)
Paper: SU! cs & DSP.
Ink: Copics
Other: EK flower punch, ruby bling,
gel pen, CM oval cutting system.

The Stamping Boutique
is sponsoring these challenges with a chance to win FREE images...

One Stop Craft~ stitching.
Pile It On~ monochromatic.
Practical Scrappers~white pen.
and
I'm entering this card for...
Stampin for the Weekend~ mono
Stampin' Sisters in Christ~joy!

It's so dreary and rainy here today, great to stay inside and craft! ....like I don't do that on sunny days too! lol
Have a great day!
Blessings, Maria

16 comments:

Ruthie said...

Oooo I like this alot - I like the sentiment, the image and EVERYTHING!!!

Rx

Wendy M said...

Great sentiment and the image is cute... lovely card design xx

Rose said...

oh she a cutie and love the sentiment...so true :)

Marlene said...

How adorable!!!! I'm actually A+ (with an "A" type personality to match)....and right now, I need a good kick in the butt to B Positive! :)

Suzanne said...

Love it! I'm trying to B positive but this rain is making it difficult.

Joan said...

What a great card - I love the sentiment - it's so true!!! I love the little nurse too.

Alanna said...

Seriously, this is so cute. What a great thought.

Danni said...

Love this!! That quote is fabulous!! What a wonderful card!

Anne said...

Fantastic card Maria, but really love the sentiment, so true. Hugs x

Di said...

Fab card the sentiment is great!
Thanks for joining SFTW!!

Hugs Di xxx

Fern said...

Maria, this is sooo cute and I love the sentiment!!!

Cheryl said...

oh this is super cute hun love the image and great sentiment too super detail hugs cheryl xxx

Donna said...

Ahhhh...this little nurse could defnitely make me feel better Maria, she is so cute! These are my fav papers from SU! :) Donna x

America said...

OH my! i adore this image and how youve used it.

Mummylade said...

that's a great card with a lovely sentiment. I'm so glad you joined the SFTW challenge this time and good luck.

Helen said...

Super cute! That little nurse is adorable and I love your sentiment! Awesome!
Thank you for sharing your card with us at SSCC!
Blessings!
~H